GingerMuffin420's Swiss Cheese LST grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Gingermuffin420, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Hello, this will be my 3rd "real" grow, and my first attempt at low stress training! All feedback and tips are welcome!

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 Gingermuffin420, Nov 3, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
    So I believe I'm about 3 weeks from seed on this swiss cheese, not sure of my pot size, it did fit an entire bag of fox farm ocean forest tho! So this is my first dab at LST...150 watt HPs....

3. Damn that sucks! I'm not sure what I can do:smoking-banana:

4. Maybe it's just on my end . It says that you have photos but it just says image and won't let me click.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Sorry for the long gap, been dealing with winter lol, anyways, so I'm around week 8 from switch to 12/12, I feel like I have 3-4 weeks yet, I feel like LST might have set me back a pinch? I'm fine with waiting, she's really coming along, although I kinda screwed the LST....pics anyhows and happy new years...belated lol...

6. Pretty impressive effort.

7. Christ Ginger, you have been on here for almost 7 years and you have three closet grows and you are still under CFLs?

8. Yea, apt living...I'm hoping to move to a house soon and upgrade my situation, I am using a 150 watt hps and two big CFLs, it does OK for now lol....Jesus...7 years of lurking lmao...

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Thx man!

10. #17 Jörmungandr, Jan 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
    Guilty of same reluctance to change old ways; only recently switched from CFL to LED for veg despite the obvious superiority proven by so many others. Had to run the comparison myself to believe the difference.

11. I for some reason can't see any if your pics . It just say image but won't let me see them ? Curious to see how your grow was going

Sent from my SM-J727P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I know man! I'm so disappointed you can't see them but other people seem to be able to, is there any other way to send you pics or make all these pics available to you?

13. Probably in browser settings; check and see if the box for view images is available - some are listed under preferences.