Giing up smoking

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by turbofish, May 27, 2009.

1. Its bolox ive been trying for so long now i can never manage more than a few days how did you all manage.... And purely smoking weed isnt an option for me at the minute considering my limited finances

2. Right dude, tone it down first, then quit.

Simple fact that some people cant take cold turkey.

Say you smoke 20 a day? Cut it down to 10 a day for a week, then 8 a day for a week, then 6 a day for a week, then 4 etc etc

You can change around how much you drop each week but as long as you're dropping the number...

3. Gotta find a new hobby. When you feel like smoking, do this hobby instead. I honestly can't imagine stopping smoking in the near future because of how much free time I have to sit around and do nothing, I have to smoke.

4. Same for me man. All I'm doing right now is working and chilling because I've got nothing else on my plate and weed is like all that makes me not bored as shit. I really want to get a new car but I think the only way for me to get what I want done is if I'm not dropping money on weed every week.

5. i just think about how much my gf would dump me if i got high on her watch

6. if you quit cold turkey ur gonna cough up alot and feel like shit, so slowly cut down and eventually quit.