Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Giggles

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TdW18, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Has any1 stopped gettin the giggles and do you know a way of gettin them back again?

2. get REALLY high.

3. quit for a few weeks and then smoke a good amount of highly potent marijuana. tolerance is a bitch.

4. chill with funny people.

5. I have found myself not laughing as much, but when something falls or we throw something and it makes a funny noise, we will laugh for an hour and laugh at each other. It was never like this until I bought some bomb ass Dank

6. I was going to post the same exact thing. When I smoke by myself I never get the giggles. But as soon as I am with a few of my friends, the good times roll.

7. heheh hahaha, this thread makes me giggle.

Imagine that thing bouncing and making a little squeek as it hits the floor, then hitting the wall with a bomp, all while having a nice little commentary of the events from a humorous friend... witha "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAALLL" when it stops moving..

ah, that's funny chit. I"magonnagotoke. again. :)