Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Giggles

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by griff842, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Do all strains make you giggle or is it just sativa or just indica?

2. Thats a good question I still havent figured it out. I think its mostly sativa because indica just makes me tranquilized and I dont have enough energy to laught. Lol

3. Its mostly sativs, that will do it. but any strain can give you the giggles if you are cracking jokes with friends

4. Unfortunately I don't get the giggles anymore. I couldn't stop laughing the first time I tried weed and that was an amazing night, a night that opened up my mind forever. Sometimes I'll get the giggles if I'm with friends but weed generally doesn't give me that giggly sensation anymore. Toke on.