Giggles??

Discussion in 'General' started by bongbroke, Mar 1, 2009.

1. When i first started smoking i always got the giggles or giggle fits, where i just couldn't stop laughing. Now after smoking for 10 years and having a recent discussion about giggling when smoking. It makes me realize that i haven't really had the giggles since the first cupple times is smoked.

It makes me wonder if you'd need to stop smoking for a while then toke up in order to get them, or does it just have more to do with the time place and whats going on. This is more just ramblings of a stoned person but i also have to say i miss laughing for no good reason when i got high.

2. Its because you just get used to it and don't let yourself act like a dumbass anymore lmao.

I don't anymore, though I've only smoked for about 10 months now; however, last night I had special brownies for the first time and hotboxed for the first time as well with four friends in a tiny little Nissan sedan.
    a friend of mine, he's a new stoner, so he gets the giggles, and it just made everyone fucking cheesin out all night lmfao.

3. Haha cheesin... That makes me laugh. Its retarded tho i'm almost to the point of quiting for a while just so i can laugh like a dumbass again i guess. or i just need to find a funny movie....

but i do see what you mean about not lettin yourself act that way.

4. ive been smoking for over 2 years now and since i've gone to college i don't think ive had the giggles once. however once i saw all my friends over winter break i got them a few times and it was great:D

the best time was we rolled an 8th into 3 blunts and hotboxed my friends jeep. then we rolled out to get some grub at a local dinner. ended up being the only ones in there and we have a bit of a history there. we where giggling so hard for some reason. they didn't even bothering trying to take our order for like 20 minutes and then when they did come over the waitress kept commenting on how lovely we smelled. just some fun times with the giggles lol. sorry for the ramble lol