Gift ideas for girlfriend

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Burghy, Nov 26, 2014.

1. My girl and I had our 1 year anniversary in October and I used some really good gift ideas then, I can't come up with any ideas on what to get her...

What do you plan on getting for your significant other?

2. I don't have a signifent other but have you thought about takeing her on a kick-ass trip/vacation?
    maybe some dank ass bud?wrapped with a bow?...

3. #3 Jay-T, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
    I'm so horrible with gifts.

To my significant other(if you exist): I'm gonna sit this one out and let Santa handle it

4. #4 GrassISgood, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    jewelry, movies, weed, pipes. why dont u just ask her what are some things shes been wanting ? I dont know, you know your girl better than me lol

we can sit in a distant haze and watch rain clouds pour thoughts of greatness and help our troubles sail real far away.

5. #5 SuperDourPack, Nov 27, 2014
    Ayy me n my girls 1 year anniversary was n October. But shit man I was at target today at like 1030 they getting ready for black Friday n they had beats solo headphones on sale for 97 n it came up to 103.00. But she said she wanted beats before that but that was a steal n the thing is I think they fucked up wit dat because it was for tomorrow black Friday sales at target ain't start so I had to buy me one to. But I was gonna buy my girl some tims (boots). Or get a Jared card n build some credit.or u can ask of ideas n select one

6. Get her a apron and a vacuum cleaner heck you might as well grab her a bottle of lemon scented Dawn dishwasher detergent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. #7 Burghy, Nov 27, 2014
    I'll be needing a new girl after that

8. this.

i would tell her she should buy me a gift.

9. If you can't think of anything, jewelry is the best go-to gift.

If you're on a budget get an anniversary memory book, some flowers, and take her to her favorite restaurant .