GHS Super Lemon Haze NUTRIENT DEFICIENCY?????

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by gkawall, Mar 11, 2012.

1. This is my 5 week old SUPER LEMON HAZE,
    She looks to be stunted grow, and then the leafs started to change colour, please help me WHAT IS HAPPENING?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. looks like it could be the start of some calcium/magnesium ... flush flush flush

3. okk im gonna flush them,

4. That's my best advice make sure your not missing any nutes, always remember less is more when it comes to feeding

5. im feeding with npk 20-10-10

6. #6 jhill883, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    Looks like nitrogen to me how heavy doses are you feeding them? Also I'd say mild phosphorus def

7. i would say its phosphorus and maybe a little bit of N deff. I had MG defficiency starting around week 5 flower on my SLH Scrog and the leaves where alot differnt to this. More rusty and brown veins.

It could look like a defficiency but really be the ph out of the right zones. Check run off PH etc..

8. Looks like a combination of N and K deficiency to me.

9. Agree, it looks like a lock out of K which means you could either have excess Ca or Ph issues?

There are many factors my best advice is too look up the common marijuana nutrient problems, there are many sites/threads with pictures and explanations to compare!

It is often more than just a singular problem, sort of like a domino effect.