Ghosts.?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Screamslaughter, Mar 20, 2012.

1. I swear to this day I've seen a ghost/demon. I was staying at a hotel in Bermuda(good dro there by the way) this place was old as fuck and I was hearing noises all night but thought nothing of it due to the fact my brother was sleeping in the room right next to me and I thought he was makin noises just moving in his sleep but when I woke up one time from a noise loud enough to wake me i looked at my doorway and saw a black ass figure squating down in the doorway, then I shouted at the top of my lungs who the fuck is that thinking it was my brother trying to pull some prank on me but it just walked back into the darkness of my hallway and was gone

Needless to say I didn't sleep the rest o the night and just blazed til the sun came up

Either i saw a ghost or demon or all the shit I've done caught up to me one night and I had a crazy vision hahahah lol

2. When I was 5 I saw a black figure with red eyes in my doorway looking out the window. It looked at me and muttered something and I started yelling and it walked downstairs.

3. Haha yelling seems to work

4. [quote name='"Ajd0003"']Haha yelling seems to work[/quote]

Hahaha it does.

One time i saw a hand crawling in my room and I had my back to it but as soon as I turned around it went away.

5. [quote name='"s7sidhu510"']My gf's been possessed before. Or seen demons. I caught her one day in our room giggling and drawing nooses and then I shook her awake and she snapped out of it. Our lights turned on and off by themselves. It became warm on winter nights(although it is Cali so eh) all sorts of things actually lol. Fuck my life.[/quote]

That's crazy. The sex would be so crazy.

6. Hahahahahha^

7. Let me get this straight, there was a hand crawling in your room. You didn't see it, but when you turned to look at it, it was gone? Meaning the hand wasn't there at all?

Are you people schizos?:confused:

Is this what you didn't see? Thing from the Addams family?

[​IMG]

8. [quote name='"xpixiex"']
    Let me get this straight, there was a hand crawling in your room. You didn't see it, but when you turned to look at it, it was gone? Meaning the hand wasn't there at all?

Are you people schizos?:confused:

Is this what you didn't see? Thing from the Addams family?

[/quote]

Hahaha no. I was facing opposite my door. And I look over at the door. And a white hand (an old persons probably) was inching its way in around the door frame. When I looked at it it slowly went back.

9. #29 MaxAmmo, Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2012
    Most solo experiences I say it's delusion.

When everyone in living room sees a fork drop from the middle of the kitchen with no one else in the house? Unexplainable.
    The fork dropped straight down, no angle, just straight down the middle.

The owner of house also was pissed when his never lit candles given by his mother on her death bed, was just lit as he came home from work.

My friend and I saw a food processor (still wrapped in plastic) rotate like a quarter/coin until we opened the door to empty milk room.

My friend and I also heard footsteps in my hallway in my house, no one else in the house. These were unmistakable boot sounds, less than 15 feet away.

Goosebumps.

10. That is pretty freaky lol.

I'm almost glad I don't see that kind of crap.:eek:

11. Everything has an explanation grounded in science. If you claim to have witnessed a supernatural event, you're wrong. What's more likely, the laws of nature have been suspended or you're simply under a misapprehension?

12. Come to my house, see it for yourself. You cant come here and just tell everyone they're wrong. Granted, somethings have an explanation behind them, but then there is the unexplainable. I am a very open minded, rational person but theres things that have happened to me that are just plain unexplainable. For you to sit there and say I am wrong in seeing what I have see is well.. Wrong, on your part.

13. Again, what's more likely...a ghost has set up permanent residence at your house to scare and frighten people inside...OR, you're under a misapprehension?

I won't argue further with you. You are completely unwilling to look at this logically and prefer to live in a world where every strange sight and sound has some supernatural ulterior motive. Must be a shitty way to live.

14. #34 fraggleYOURrock, Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2012
    [quote name='"vCanisMajorisY"']Again, what's more likely...a ghost has set up permanent residence at your house to scare and frighten people inside...OR, you're under a misapprehension?

I won't argue further with you. You are completely unwilling to look at this logically and prefer to live in a world where every strange sight and sound has some supernatural ulterior motive. Must be a shitty way to live.[/quote]

When you have these things happen to you, you will understand.

And is that the asshole alarm I hear going of?

15. [quote name='"vCanisMajorisY"']Everything has an explanation grounded in science. If you claim to have witnessed a supernatural event, you're wrong. What's more likely, the laws of nature have been suspended or you're simply under a misapprehension?[/quote]

And there are top scientists that say there are many things even science cannot disprove or explain. Who made you the leader in all things science and supernatural to come to that conclusion? Your arrogant self is who. So shut up.

16. [quote name='"xpixiex"']
    That is pretty freaky lol.

I'm almost glad I don't see that kind of crap.:eek:[/quote]

Hahaha I guess it is to other people. I'm so used to it and not phased by it I just go about my business after having experiences. Yeah your lucky xD.

17. It's not a ghost. There's someone living in your walls. He watches you while you sleep.

18. my dad's final week here on earth was hell. he confessed to our wehole family that he thought he was raped by a ghost when he was 16. we couldn't figure out why he stayed in his study most of the time reading his high school textbooks...

well, my mom probably knew his story but i think she told him not to tell us because she said we wouldn't believe it...

i kind of don't but does anyone think it's possible to get raped by a ghost? i mean seriously a ghost, if it was real would hve to be from another dimension. i've heard that sex takes you to new placews but i doubt they mean dimensions lol... it's actually not funny at all though...

fccckk it was so hard to connect with my dad. :(

19. Mos def

20. [quote name='"shrivel"']
    my dad's final week here on earth was hell. he confessed to our wehole family that he thought he was raped by a ghost when he was 16. we couldn't figure out why he stayed in his study most of the time reading his high school textbooks...

well, my mom probably knew his story but i think she told him not to tell us because she said we wouldn't believe it...

i kind of don't but does anyone think it's possible to get raped by a ghost? i mean seriously a ghost, if it was real would hve to be from another dimension. i've heard that sex takes you to new placews but i doubt they mean dimensions lol... it's actually not funny at all though...

fccckk it was so hard to connect with my dad. :([/quote]

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incubus