Ghosts.?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Screamslaughter, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with demons or ghosts or shut like that..?
    Sounds like an interesting topic at the moment...

2. no and i'm very skeptical that they exist. what about you? are you a ghost or have seen one?

3. I've never seen a ghost. But I've come across bad energies. I know spirits are there cuz I believe that everything dead or alive all roams on the same place. Only we cannot see them. It's confusing.
    & I don't remember what theory it was that put the idea in my head..

4. My gf's been possessed before. Or seen demons. I caught her one day in our room giggling and drawing nooses and then I shook her awake and she snapped out of it. Our lights turned on and off by themselves. It became warm on winter nights(although it is Cali so eh) all sorts of things actually lol. Fuck my life.

5. My house is haunted, I think it's just a poltergeist tho. Doors have slammed, crazy phone calls from my house to my cell with no one actually calling there, things going missing and turning up elsewhere, loud noises, feeling someone watching you, cupboard doors open when they were closed/closed when they were open, pictures turned upside down. One time my wife was away for the evening so I took my dog for a walk, locked all the doors behind me so no one could get in. Came back and every bedroom door was closed and locked when I know for a fact they were opened when I left. Whenever we have someone spend the night at our house they tell us some of these things too. We never tell anyone cause we want to see if they experience it. There is a ton more things that have happened, it's crazy to think about

6. [quote name='"PaulKemp420"']My house is haunted, I think it's just a poltergeist tho. Doors have slammed, crazy phone calls from my house to my cell with no one actually calling there, things going missing and turning up elsewhere, loud noises, feeling someone watching you, cupboard doors open when they were closed/closed when they were open, pictures turned upside down. One time my wife was away for the evening so I took my dog for a walk, locked all the doors behind me so no one could get in. Came back and every bedroom door was closed and locked when I know for a fact they were opened when I left. Whenever we have someone spend the night at our house they tell us some of these things too. We never tell anyone cause we want to see if they experience it. There is a ton more things that have happened, it's crazy to think about[/quote]

This.

7. I've felt presences before, once one was even trying to suck the life out of me before I went to bed. That was an interesting three days.

Just recently I saw an orb in my room and my body got super hot..besides that I have no other further contact with the supernatural.

8. What does it look like when someone is possessed..?

9. Maybe its just our imagination?? Ive seen some weird shit too but I guess I dont believe in any of it..

10. It is our imagination., everything we see and feel is imagination...
    It's what we chose to believe in that effects us...

11. I didn't believe in ghosts or spirits til everything started happening to me lol

12. They are most definitely real.

Modern education has taught people to be like an ostrich and stick their heads in the sand and pretend ghosts and other metaphysical and occult phenomena dont exist. The craziest part of it all is that those who take their head out of the sand and look at what is going on around them are ridiculed by those standing around with their heads buried. Luckily in the end truth always wins.

13. Shut up. Most education has taught people to fucking think for themselves and not accept bullshit as fact. People like you who run to the bible every time the wind slams a door shut are the problem.

14. Whoa man, what the fuck? Take it easy on the hate, there's no need for that. If you can't contribute anything to the thread move along. Maybe I missed something but I don't recall the poster mentioning the bible.:confused:... And just for the record I think most of the educational curriculums are put together by the government, which seems to want to suppress free thinkers and base their "facts" off of ridiculous ideologies..

15. I'm sorry but I'm going to speak my mind when somebody insults our basic integrity by trashing education and science and promoting supernatural bullshit. Anybody who values education and intelligence should be standing up for both. His snide comment at the end of the post pushed me over the edge. You know what he's saying? "When you (unbelievers) die you'll finally see who was right". Does anybody else not have a problem with this?

16. Seen some crazy things. Figures staring at me. Felt things. Heard laughter, running, animals outside. I've had quite a few experiences.

17. Lol imagination.

I was skeptical until my friends and I all witnessed several things in my 1800's house.

18. I was convinced I saw a ghost one time while I was away on vacation. After some thinking, I came to the conclusion that I did not. I don't think that, if ghosts existed, humans would be able to see them. If I were a ghost, I would stay the fuck away from living people :p

19. That would be cool to see a hot ghost that gave you a blowjob every night.

20. [quote name='"vCanisMajorisY"']

Shut up. Most education has taught people to fucking think for themselves and not accept bullshit as fact. People like you who run to the bible every time the wind slams a door shut are the problem.[/quote]

Well u dont kno shhh