Ghost Adventures.

Discussion in 'General' started by Kayla2010, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Watching Ghost Adventures, and now I'm wondering what everyone's view on ghosts and the paranormal is. I'm a full believer that there are spirits/ghosts. I was on the computer late one night and my speakers all of a sudden flew off the desk. And I mean FLEW, as if they had been hit off or something; ever since then, I've had no doubt that ghosts are real. Anybody else have any stories? It can be about anything along these lines (aliens, big foot, etc) not just ghosts :) :bongin:

2. Ive heard footsteps, saw shadow people, used ouijia boards...

I believe in the paranormal, but those shows are bs

3. Ive seen all sorts of weird shit... The day after my bro died this weird thing happened. It felt like someone sat on my bed and i got the craziest feeling i cant explain but i wasnt scared my parents also said they saw someone standing in the doorway looking in their room that same day. Ever since then i believe in ghosts but yeah i agree those shows are retarded

4. Onetime I was sitting on the couch across the room and playing super smash brothers brawl with my friend is his house

He had this fish statue thing above his fireplace and all the sudden it just sorta exploded sending bits flying at me across the room like a spray of clay shrapnel

After a bunch of "wtf just happened" moments we looked at the statue and inside it was a ring his grandma used to wear and died with it on

5. #5 antoniown, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What? You joke?

6. i have never had experience with paranormal before, but i don't believe that there is nothing to it. people swear they sense things. it can't all just be, nothing

7. Oooohhhhhh I am the ghost of your first broken piece... Why have you replaced me? Ooohhhhh.

8. Awww.. I miss my first piece. :( RIP Phoenix!