Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ghetto Shit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mleonad69, Feb 27, 2010.

1. My boy dropped of a g of some dank ass medical bud. Then, i was cleaning my bong with a baby bottle brush and the female peice snapped. Needless to say, I'm pissed. My car battery is dead. Then I stepped out to have a cigarette, and my lighter died. I was like fuck it and ripped off a piece of bible paper and rolled a j. I light a candle with my stove and light it with the candle. Anyone done similar ghetto shit like that? By the by, the weed was ill.

2. L, yeah. instead, i roll myself a decent foil pipe, and use the big ass candle lighter if my lights out.

3. Erm.
    I will basically, whenever I have money, smoke my joints like normal, but save the roaches. So after a few weeks when Im broke for a couple days, I smoke on the leftover old roaches by puttin them in the pipe.
    =)

4. Where abouts in Rhode Island are you? Sorry to hear that but I would have just saved the bud or made a gravity bong. Paper would be so harsh I would think.

actually nvm couldnt make a GB w/o a lighter

5. North Kingstown

6. oooo I wouldnt even help you if I could. Rivals, Im here in South Kingstown.

7. When I was younger and home alone and I didn't have a lighter or bowl. I would make a foil bowl and light it up on the stove top. I wouldn't call it ghetto. Improvising would be a better word.

8. do not smoke foil... it is VERY bad for you. it can bring out alzheimers disease later in life because you smoked out of foil.... go buy some papers or a glass piece. it's worth the investment.

9. haha yeah i've done that be for and was in pretty much the same predicament as you too :laughing:
    good weed

no light

bible paper :smoking:

10. yeah you can, just dont rely on melting the holes. youd need a candle to light it or something

11. I was smoking crack with matches. With my last match I lit a candle and used it to light the unburnt end of the used matches and continued to smoke.

12. That does suck, but atleast you found a way to make it work haha. I've never really had to constuct anything 'ghetto', save for turning household objects into roach clips.