Ghetto Home Made Pieces

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Freed By Weed, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Deer horn pipe
    Gravity bong
    Germ-X bottle and pen piece.
    Ghetto, free, gets the job done.

Attached Files:

2. Deer horn pipe is cool

3. Hits hard. They're easy to make too.:smoke::smoke::smoke:

4. This, and this alone.

5. a apple always gets the job done for me, since my bong is broken

6. deer horn wtf! never seen that before! I would hit it but its kinda nasty if u think a bout it that shit is a deers bone

7. Lol, the antlers aren't made out of bone man. I forget what they're made of, but it's similar to like fingernails and stuff.

8. I would'nt hit from a gravity bong full of tin foil like that considering it a bit toxic and it give an awful taste. For the bowl you should use a plumbering piece with a sink screen instead.

9. the only home made shit i use and i use it every dam day is the gravity bong but that 1 you got doesnt look very air tight, use a tool socket inside of the bottles cap instead, i use a regular sized water bottle inside of 1 of those big fat 32 oz gatorade bottles, i just cut enough off the top for the water bottle to have room and wala

10. Go to the store and get a rillo

11. i love to hear the sparkle when the fire hits the tinfoil

BBY CAN U SAY BLING BLING

12. even worse! haha im just a lil baby:rolleyes:

13. Each antler grows from an attachment point on the skull called a pedicle. While an antler is growing, it is covered with highly vascular skin called velvet, which supplies oxygen and nutrients to the growing bone.[6] Antlers are considered one of the most exaggerated cases of male secondary sexual traits in the animal kingdom,[7] and grow faster than any other mammal bones.[8] Growth occurs at the tip, and is initially cartilage, which is mineralized to become bone.