Ghb

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Broosh, Jul 20, 2008.

1. anyone have any info for me on GHB?

i know you can OD on it very easily, but isn't the OD just make you sleep for a long time? [i.e date rape]

i was thinking about trying it out

2. I dont understand why you kids cant stick to weed

3. i'm not trying to get high.

i want to see how it works on muscle mass and stuff [steroid]

4. I see....we are having all kinds of trouble with our 17 yr old son hell bent on trying
    every drug out there and we are scared shitless

5. yeah, the drug scene can be pretty crazy. all of my friends are heavy into it, but i just stick to smoking. i don't even drink.

but i hear GHB is pretty harmless [it can lead to addiction if you overuse, but i wouldn't overuse], so i was kinda curious. i'm interested :)

6. just check it out real good before you try it

7. i don't know what to look like, etc. etc.

i was thinking about making it

bc i know you can get GBL for paint stripping and combine it with sodium hydroxide, i know the specifics, i just dont want to type it all out haha.

8. You can die fairly easily from OD, according to Erowid. And because ODing is really easy I wouldn't call it harmless...

9. yeah, dude. he just wants to spike a girls drink with it and take her back to his place...

hahaha, just kiddin, man. had to do it when i saw "im not trying to get high". :D

peace.

10. Please stop the spam.

In every thread about another substance, you type the exact same thing. Its spam dude.

And its PANDORA'S BOX! Part of the reason this forum exists is to discuss drugs other than marijuana.

:(

11. you OD if you intake more then 3g at a time. there's no way i'd ever take 3g. a safe dose is 2000g, and i'll probably even be doing 1000g [a teaspoon]

and OD doesn't mean death. Overdose will just put you into a deep sleep. date-rape use of GHB is just OD. so yeah, i'm sure you can die from ODing, if you take a fuckload

12. you mean GBH? ohhhhhh GBH?

13. GHB, most common date-rape drug because it's OD causes basically a short-term coma. The person doesn't remember anything that happened.

If used correctly, I've heard of it being like ecstacy mixed with something else, or it had more of the affection and feeling of closeness with one another. I've also heard because of that people in a room have broken out into full on orgies on GHB.

It's hard to find some real info that's helpful, because you just don't hear about people really taking GHB recreationally, even though it can be.

14. dull. i was attempting a joke.

15. This seems like the most factual post here.

Don't convince yourself its harmless because its not.

16. cuz i love them all!!:smoke::smoke:

word on this being pandoras box..the box dedicated to discussion of [[abnormal subjects]]:wave: