Gorilla Glue 600W LED Mainline

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Deleted member 1072285, Jan 31, 2019.

1. New grow, last one we only harvested 2oz of “almost” top shelf flower using LST with a month long veg. This grow is one plant/15 gallon smart pot/fox farm nuts/300w vipraspectra led. I will be utilizing the main lining or flux tec, and a 2-3 month veg. LETS GROW!

Attached Files:

2. Hi TheSpaceManPG,
    do you have a camera with a flash? I think it would be best for everyone if you took your pictures in either natural light, or switched off the blurples and used a camera with a flash.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Good point. All future updates will be documented using both flash/natural light and the blurple lights. I appreciate the input!

• Like Like x 2
  4. I'm excited to watch your grow! Speaking of the blurple lights I'm having that issue right now -_- I was growing under a cfl and I switched to the LED now. Trying to come up with a new way to take quality photos.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. I figured I’ll just take a pic with the light off for a couple seconds, the lights are on 24/0 right now so a couple seconds of darkness won’t harm her too much.

6. Day 21:
    Lights: 24/0 Nutrients: None

Removed the two fan leaves I left on after topping and stripping everything below the 3rd node.
    Started training into the Y shape with plant twist ties.
    So far she’s responding well to all the stress, no halt in growth, however I will wait until I see vigorous growth again before I top and defoliate.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I agree TheSpaceManPG
    I would wait for a lil before doing further training.
    Looking better.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Day 24

Started training into the Y some more, she’s looking good so far, I had to take the plant twist ties and twist the bottoms into a corkscrew shape to hold down in the soil.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Day 27

Decided not to do a flux on this run, instead I will be doing a mainline/manifold technique. Today I topped my two tops at both ends of the Y.
    I left all of the leaves and new nodes on for now until my new tops start to take off and then I will strip everything but the new tops.
    I plan on topping one more time for a total of 8 main tops evenly spaced out and LST’d to the outside of the container.

Still showing no sign of needing nutrients, I may start using grow big ang big bloom at 1/4 strength two more feeds away. What do y’all think about that?

Attached Files:

10. Day 32

Light: 24/0 Nutrients: None

I think I topped and stripped too early last time. She’s just now growing vigorously again after about a week of slow growth.

*Note* Wait until she’s overgrown to top and strip again and do it separately. Top one day and a couple days later do the strip.

I tied her down again splitting the 2 main tops into 4 main tops and I’ll do that 2 more times for a total of 16 main tops. Wait a couple weeks and flip. Looks like I’m heading for a 2-3 month Veg time

Attached Files:

11. Note to all (including myself)

DO NOT USE THIS TECHNIQUE IF YOU ARE IMPATIENT...

This is taking too long

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Day 42

She’s starting to take her final shape and is showing fem pre flowers, one of the main branches got bent too far down and broke, it recovered however it’s now lagging behind all the other mains.

Also it developed a staggered node characteristic that is not uniform with the rest of the plant. Nothing I can do but learn from my mistakes.

I will leave her alone for a couple weeks, maybe put in a tomato ring and start spreading them out around and inside the ring.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. I believe the mainline technique is continuous supercropping, which doesn't top/train. The method you are using is the manifold technique.
    Looks good bro.

14. Thanks man! If this method doesn’t produce a stellar product I will probably not do it again. I could already be in the last week of veg before flip if it was just an LST grow. Right now I’ve probably got another 3 weeks left before I flip

• Like Like x 1
  15. #15 Deleted member 1072285, Feb 21, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2019
    Lots of tops!!

16 from the manifold and I think I FIM’d one on accident. An actual FIM lol. So we’ll see if I get an extra top or two.

All the ties are off, time to let her Veg out nice and bushy and then secure some some tops to the ring and leave some in the middle. I’ll probably Veg another 4 weeks and then flip.

Does anyone know if GG#4 is a big stretcher?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Day 46

Lights: 24/0 Nutrients: none

She’s growing very rapidly, I started training all tops out to the edge of the pot. Today I pinched off all of the first nodes growing on my main tops.

The past week I noticed yellowing tips with some brown only on new growth, nothing else. I still don’t know what’s going on with it, any help would be greatly appreciated.

PH was being adjusted to 4.5 accidentally, I recently calibrated my meter and brewed up a better batch of water. PHed to 6.0

Attached Files:

17. I think that would have been the problem.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Do you think it will go into shock next time I water it with the correct PH? Or go toxic from finally allowing it to absorb previously locked out nutes?

19. no
    no
    I think it will be happy

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Following along. I'm far too impatient to do this

• Like Like x 3