GF's friends hate me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jonblaze, Nov 22, 2011.

1. So my girls friends, especially one of them, hate me. This hate stems from events that occured way before i started dating my girl. Now her friend tells her about all this shit I supposedly said, and this needless to say causes much stress in our relationship. To complicate the matter even more, the girl that hates me is dating one of my friends. Now my boy and I are still straight as shit, as reasonable men we dont allow women to interfere with our friendship. We are both just worried about the relationship with our girls. Almost daily now for a week we have argued about some shit I may have done while intoxicated more than 2 years ago.

So in conclusion any advive on dealing with my girls friends would be very appreciated. Im so stressed weed is almost not helping. almost.

2. Fuck your girl.
    Ignore that hoe
    Or if your truly down for the herb
    Invite that bitch for a threesome

Not disrespecting anyone,ami?

3. man that sucks. Id smoke you out if i could

Theres not really much you can do about her friends, but try and get your girlfriend on your side. Sorry dude, theres not really much you can do in a situation like this.

4. So what did you do two years ago?!

5. tell her to shut up or you moving on

6. When you see her friends, just pull your cock out and say "Suck It"!

At least you'll get a laugh and give them a reason to be pissed off.

7. this.

8. Tell those bitches to grow up and move the fuck on with their lives. It was 2 fucking years ago. And tell your girl to stop listening to them and ask her why she cares about it. It was before you guys were even together.

If her friends were really friends they wouldn't keep telling her shit. True friends just shut their mouths and pretend to like their friends bfs (if they don't like them I mean) and if they can't do that then they at least just shut the fuck up about them and don't say anything at all.

See this is the reason why I don't like females, they're all drama.

9. ya know, maybe they are just a bunch of dumb cunts!

10. The best way to handle the situation is to be sickenly sweet to her friend. Let your girl see that you are nothing but nice and this girl is nothing but vindictive over something that happened years ago.

We all do dumb shit when we're young and fucked up, that doesn't mean it should be held against us once we've learned from our mistakes.

11. I love my best friend and I hate her boyfriend. Yes, the reason for why I don't like him is from the past, but he's the one still carrying anger from it.

She knows how i feel, she knows what he did, but i still tolerate being around him because i love her and I want her to be happy. We talked about it once and that was the end of it.

If her friend really cared about her, she'd drop it just so her friend could be happy. It's not like you're abusing her or cheating on her, so her friend needs to back off and grow up.

12. Fuck bitches, get money.