gf only had guy friends, and stay out late all the time and wants gross piercings

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by procommunism, Feb 3, 2012.

1. my girlfriend only has guy friends and she always treats them like there more important. feels like im always her 2nd option. its kind of annoying and makes me mad. she says its not true but i feel like it is. this weekend she ditched me twice sorta but she said she was really sorry and that she loves me. well i made a deal with her, that if she really loves me she will quit cigarettes. so so far she claims she hasnt smoked since saturday night. but anyways she stays out late when even she hangs out with friends. last night she stayed out till 2 am on a weekday? that bothered me, i dont know why but it does? but now she wants to get eye brow, tounge and lip piercing. i think that is completely gross and trashy. would it be wrong to break up with her over this stuff? i do love her but i dont want to be with some emo scary girl and have all my friends and family give me shit for her.. advice pleaseee :(

2. Have you expressed your feelings towards her about these things?
    Communicate with your girl to see if she is what you signed up for.

3. I have my tongue pierced. I use the jewelry for eating pussy. Chicks dig it.

Does that make me trashy?

I just love to give women pleasure is all.

Nothing wrong with piercings.

I kinda like 'em.

I like ink too.:)

4. Who's the girl in this relationship again?

5. sounds like you need to break up with her.

6. Just doesn't sound like you're compatible.

7. Why don't you go out with her? Always going out with other guys, kinda sounds like she doesn't care about your relationship that much.

Its her body, she should be able to do what she wants with it. I personally don't think those piercing are trashy. I think they are sexy.

8. Sounds like you need a new girlfriend.

9. DROP that BITCH:smoke::smoke::smoke:

10. i think your just being insecure and shouldn't be trying to control her life. its her body man, she can pierce whatever she wants (btw i think piercings are sexy)

Also why try to make her quit smoking? I get it that you think its for the best, but you trying to force that upon her wont end well (she either won't quit and have to hide it for you, or she will start smoking once you guys eventually break up). stop being so controlling, ask her nicely that if she wishes to smoke at least not do it around you or brush her teeth after so she doesnt' taste like an ashtray.

11. Take a big bong rip play Payback by Attila and walk up to her and give her the boots

12. Ummm, get a new girlfriend or get over it?

You sound like my ex girlfriend.

13. It's obvious that you are not enjoy the relationship, break up with her.

Or at least try to control her. I mean is her smoking cigs or getting couple of piercings that big of a deal to you? I don't want to seem harsh or anything even though I am not a big fan of piercings myself, but I wouldn't try to tell my girlfriend what to do with her body.

14. sounds like a biker,punk slut....

15. This one.

Sounds like you're both just very different people who want very different things from each other.

It's not cool of her to ditch you or act like her friends are more important than you. Sounds like maybe she's partially in the wrong here.
    But then you're getting upset about her coming home later than you want her to or wanting piercings that you find "trashy".

Not to mention the "if you really love me, you'll quit ____" thing. Cigarettes or not, that's a low card to play if you ask me.

Apparently you want a girl who will make you her priority, not stay out late hanging out with her friends, won't smoke cigarettes, and won't get 'trashy' piercings.

She is not that girl. Go find that girl.

16. Don't be someones backup plan.

17. this guy hit it on the spot.

girlfriend hanging out with tons of dudes all night? shes gettin banged by other guys for sure, no way she isn't.

let that bitch go

18. Shes cheating on you. I would bet my life on it. get rid of her.

19. OP:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTq0JakJ3jA]Don Corleone & Johnny Fontaine - YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN! - YouTube[/ame]

20. I would have to agree with the others OP you should go find a different boyfriend, this one is a dick.