GF dumped me for no reason. heartbroken.,

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HideYoChurren, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Same situation. Its been 2 years. I love her.

2. If only you were a douchebag.. To often the girls love it :(

3. After my very similar experience I don't fuck w girls like that just fuck bitches but no relationship or cute shit im never nice to girls since her

4. Cause every girl is the same :rolleyes:

5. damn brotha, im very sorry. sometimes gurls just want bigger dicks railing their pussy :( its part of life i guess

6. Ive with my girl for 2 years and no real complaints...

7. You sent me dick pics! That's terrible. If I was your girl, I would kick your ass for that.

8. Sometimes a girl needs to feel challenged in a relationship.

9. Just because you saw my penis one time?

It's not like I stuck it in you.

10. Still. I would be pissed.

11. How would you feel if she went around sending her naked pictures to people?

12. It's happened! I'm not a jealous guy. If my girlfriend sends a pic to some guy that she's never gunna meet in person, what do I care? I don't have any intentions of marrying her either.

And honestly, I see the taboo surrounding nudity as nonsense anyway. If I could, I would walk around naked everyday.

13. Oh, I agree. I just can see why train would have a problem.

Some people do get jealous over that, actually most people.

I'd love to walk around naked, but not in this weather.

14. And if you're not going to marry your girlfriend why waste your time?

( like why spend your time on someone who isn't going to be in the long run)

15. Just cause Im not gunna marry her doesn't mean I don't love her.

She's a great girl, but as for Wife/mother of my children material I just don't see it.

Not gunna have a family with a woman who doesn't meet the criteria to a T, you know?

16. So, you'd rather just waste her time and yours?

I'm not being mean, I just want to know.

17. It's not a waste of time, in my eyes anyway.

We have what we have, we connect in alot of different ways and we enjoy each others company.

But we also understand it's not a forever thing. She wants to travel to Europe and work on her art, and I want to settle down and have kids in my early 30's.

Idk if that sounds bad to you ladies but what we have works :p

18. I guess if you are both on the same page then it's not a bad thing at all.

19. Ha, good luck finding her. Not that it can't happen, but the chances are somewhere between Slim and none, and I saw Slim headin' outta town at sundown.

20. This is exactly it. You need to treat your woman right but don't over-do it. You see, women view men as projects. If you're perfect, you're boring cuz there's nothing to fix. You gotta find the balance between good guy n bad boy. I wouldn't waste your time with this broad though, best thing you can do is move on with the knowledge you've picked up from this relationshit (pun totally intended ;)). I've been there though, felt the pain, it sucks