getting your parents high?

Discussion in 'General' started by MDC420, Dec 13, 2010.

1. wazzup gc

wud imagine most tokers on here one point in their humble lives will have came across getting their parents high or atleast the thought of it.

anyways,

my old man is a toker, dont see him much n havent toked with him but my mum on the other hand, i live with.

i've just moved back home from living in the city and staying at home short term til i get a new place although since moving back in, seeing the jamaican colourscheme along with the sounds of reggae and the smell of skunk has got my mum all the more curious about gettin weed.

price is steep around here just now if your not smoking your own and it this moment in time, thats the fact so edibles is quite out the question.

shes never smoked a cig in her life and wouldnt imagine know how to inhale, im not rich so a vape is also out of the question.

i was thinkin of rolling my mum a fatty lol but if she doesnt smoke cigs their maybe a better way for people who dont smoke to get high? also shes not getting near my glasspiece lol.

anyways, thought it was kinda funny subject, any you guys got your parents high?

2. So why can't you make edibles? .5 of some good stuff will be more than enough for your madre, promise.

3. I got my mom high. Albert Einstein was not amused.

4. Dude, just cause they have never inhaled doesn't mean they ... can't. Lol, c'mon.

Just show her how to inhale. Tell her to take small drags, hold the smoke in her mouth then slowly draw it in by opening her mouth and taking a breath (slowly). If she does small hits, fuck yes she's gonna cough but she'll get the THC and she's gonna get high as balls.

Anytime I've smoked with someone for THEIR first time, I've always been able to get them high as balls by actually teaching them how to do it and taking the time to make sure they're doing it right (as opposed to being high and not giving a fuck).