Getting with a foreign girl

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by gjdj2, Sep 25, 2011.

1. i've always wanted to make a girl cum in a foreign language. man that'd be intense.

2. Are you good at teaching? Help her with her English. She'll be really grateful..

3. I feel like it'd be hella confusing if she starts saying what she wants you to do in Chinese or whatever.

4. "Iku" means "I'm cumming" in Japanese.

Don't know how much that helps out the OP. I didn't even read to see if she was Japanese.

In any event, she probably already knows what you want. Learn a few phrases of...whatever it is she speaks. However, Marijuana is the best language.

5. When in doubt...whip it out.

6. [quote name='"TesseLated"']Get some voice recognition software...speak into it and learn how to say what you want to say...might even be something online that does this.......Learn how to say..."I need to get it in....little help?' That should do it............lol...j/k...

You should check out a computer translator device though....if you have an iphone there's gotta be an app for that...:p[/quote]

Google translate

7. That's pretty hard. Maybe learn some of her language... which is probably really fucking hard especially just to get with this girl. Or help teach her more english. That's a way to spend time with her, too. ;-)

8. Works erry time

9. What country is she from? Asia is a big place.

10. put it in her butt

11. PICS!! PICS!!! (sorry i have yellowfever really bad) PICS!! PICS!!