Getting with a foreign girl

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by gjdj2, Sep 25, 2011.

1. I've been studying with this pretty hot asian girl lately and I really want to get with her. The only problem is that she's hardly speaks english, and I up until now I really kind of talk to her like she's a little kid since she never gets what I'm saying. I don't understand how I can take it to the next level if we can't even communicate. Do you guys have any tips on how to get it in?

2. You try talking to her like a normal person ?

3. Yes, and I just get a black stare... she also doesn't get any of my jokes because her vocab is so limited. Idk maybe it's impossible.

4. Are you talking to her when she is isolated or in a group?

5. you talk to her like she is a little girl and you want to get it in..?

um. how does she study with you?

6. Pretty much, When I cant get through to a girl i take her to a waterfall...bitches love waterfalls.

7. I've been doing homework with her and helping her study for tests since we're in a lot of the same classes. We've met up about 4-5 times now but and we laugh and get along well but I just really have no idea how I can get to the next level without learning her language. When we study together it's usually just like me tutoring her, but not actually studying together.

8. do you live in a foreign country? if not, i can't see how she got into school if she can't even speak english.

9. No I go to USC. We're design majors and she's pretty talented so I'm sure that's why she got in.

10. okay here is what you have to do.

find a girl who can understand you. or learn her language with a chance of her rejecting you. or while laughing during your study session, you can quickly peck her on the cheek and see if she responds..i think after that it would be easy to escalate things.

you better not be another yummybud.

11. [quote name='"Cynder"']

do you live in a foreign country? if not, i can't see how she got into school if she can't even speak english.[/quote]

It's actually semi-
    common for Asian students to come here for college without knowing much English. I see a lot of them with those handheld translators. I have mad respect for them though. I can't imagine taking university classes in language I was still learning.

12. dont they need to do some sort of english test though? we had to do a delna test. its simple but yeah..people who can't understand english very well are gonna have a very difficult time learning.

also, they aren't allowed to take those translators into tests and shit yeah?

13. So whats the problem......If she talks, she'll only complicate things, :D

14. [quote name='"Cynder"']

dont they need to do some sort of english test though? we had to do a delna test. its simple but yeah..people who can't understand english very well are gonna have a very difficult time learning.

also, they aren't allowed to take those translators into tests and shit yeah?[/quote]

I'm honestly not sure about any of the specifics. All I know is that I have multiple classes with Asians that
    are just learning English. I wouldn't think they could bring translators into tests..maybe they have some special testing area or something?

I don't know... I go to a large, highly regarded university that draws in a lot of foreign students, so I'm sure they have some system worked out.

15. Get some voice recognition software...speak into it and learn how to say what you want to say...might even be something online that does this.......Learn how to say..."I need to get it in....little help?' That should do it............lol...j/k...

You should check out a computer translator device though....if you have an iphone there's gotta be an app for that...:p

16. man up

just grab that lil bean bag between your legs, turn her over, n stick it to her.

17. I've dated a few girls who didn't speak English but since I also work abroad I find it easy to communicate regardless.

Ask her if she would like some help learning English. Take her out to malls, markets or something and have her teach you words in her language while you point out things teaching her the names in English. Whatever you do, don't treat her like an idiot. For long sentences, yeah it's best to use broken speech but you should really avoid that as much as possible.

You'll start communicating a lot more efficiently and effectively if you put just as much effort into learning her language as she does yours.

18. #18 ptg701, Sep 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2011
    I dated lots of Asian girls when I was in Vietnam.
    We always had a good time.

The only English they could speak was:
    "Suckie Fuckie 5 dollar".

19. If you have a smartphone get an instant translator app.

20. It would be so worth it to get that pussay.

Try hard bro, try hard.

Google Translate my nig