Getting wisdom teeth pulled

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by afgooey, May 1, 2009.

1. so i got a dentists appointment today, and i went just 3 days ago and they said they would have to pull my wisdom teeth in the near future ill prob get em pulled 2day

what are the odds ill get a script for painkillers?
    and what do u think theyd give me

2. You'll most likely get percocets, unless you can play it up and act like you're in terrible pain...then you might get some loratabs.

3. From recent experience you don't get anything too strong. All I got was Tylenol3 w/ Codeine and 600 MG IBUPROFEIN. Such a dissapointing day

4. the syrup? heh i can dip my blunts in that

5. tylenol III is a pill not syrup but im gettin some codiene today possibly cause i got a bad ass cough and it hurts like a mother fucker

6. Damn... Im getting mine pulled soon.

How exactly does one go about getting this stuff? Do you just tell the dentist your in pain after they pull em or something? Is it expensive?

7. when i got mine out 6 months ago, they gave me 2 months supply to 7.5 Hydrocodone APAP.

it wasnt that bad, since the pain was bearable (as long as i kept the gause in and gently smoked) i saved most of the 2 months supply and used it pretty much up until last month, with little binges every couple of weeks or month. yes, i know APAP is damaging to the liver, so i CWE the opiate out. was pretty clean. next time ill just get percs.

8. i got twenty 7.5 vicodins, dissapointing, but opiates nonetheless

and for FSM's sake don't hit any bongs for atleast a full week after they are out.
    and don't suck on straws.

dry socket is not a minor condition, it can be excrutiating pain for weeks, do everything in your power not to get it.

9. Hit gravity bongs/waterfalls.

10. Why would they give you the weaker drug for more severe pain?

11. Yes, I'm high and I made a mistake. Other way around. Oops :rolleyes:

12. lol. I was like I'm sure he knows that.

13. I had actually caught on to it a few hours ago but I was just like "fuck it, somebody will call me out eventually." :D

Figures you'd be the guy to do it lol :p

14. Oh stfu lol. :p

15. Haha, I love high postings.

"Fuck. I'll fix it later."

16. My dentist talked to me about everything and was all "blah blah blah you probably won't need anything stronger so I'll just give you 800mg ibuprofen".

I was like "HELL NO". Just tell him you're afraid that it'll hurt more than he thinks and you want something stronger just in case. That's what I did and he gave me 15 hydrocodone. I would have gotten more but my dad was there to drive me home and was like "eh just give him a few or something". If he hadn't of been there I probably would have gotten more.

I had so much fun playing Fallout 3 for like 4 days straight. It did still hurt though. I would have been in a lot of pain without the hydrocodones.

17. i didnt get my codeine but i got focalin

18. They gave you ADHD medication for your tooth pain huh?

19. im not the op i went for a cough and to see if i could get concerta for studying for my ged test i was tryin to get codiene cause the coughs makin my body sore

20. is that serious?