Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting White Widow for the first time today!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by swanseatoker, Mar 28, 2013.

1. I'm sure a lot of you will tell me that it's not that good, or it's just a strain but I'm excited regardless. I have always wanted to try white widow for some reason, and I've been looking for it in my area for the better part of a year. It is expensive as fuck, but my dealer finally got some in. It's going for 30 a gram, and yes I know that I am really overpaying but It's like my "dream strain", and it's worth 30 bucks to me to be able to try it.

2. Sounds like your dealer trolled you hard but I may be wrong.

3. dont do it. but hey what do i know?

4. If your dealer sourced it you may get the real deal. I've never been able to come across real deal white widow. Just different strains that were crossed with it. Congrats.

5. White widow's good, but not worth $30. No weed should be $30 a gram unless it came straight out of gods asshole or something

6. I hope you really do get some White Widow but most likely you won't. But as long as it gets you high who really cares?
    As for the $30 a gram, I wouldn't pay over $14 a gram personally

7. Yeah come on man its probably just some frosty no name he's up charging you on because you want a particular strain and he wants your business.

He's taking advantage of you. Anyone selling dank at over $15 a gram is a bit greedy if they know you well or they're just going for max profit. Over $20 is just ridiculous.

8. Well, I just got it. It is DEFIANTLY white widow. It looks exactly like the pictures of it I have seen, And I just packed the first bowl. And to all the people saying that stuff about my dealer, He really isn't trying to fuck with me. I've been buying from the guy for years, and he wouldn't tell me he had White Widow unless he really did. He charged me 25 a G, not 30. I live in SC and if you want name brand medical weed you can expect to pay out of the ass like that.

9. Glad you enjoyed it. At 25 a G you better make it last.

10. I just smoked half a bowl and I am blazed out of my mind lol. I think this will last a while

11. i remember when i smoked white widow for firts time after 1 years T break...great times i hope you enjoy it

12. Dude 30 bucks a gram for stuff your dealer is probably just calling white widow? Not worth it.

13. Weed is weed... Never would I pay $25 for a gram lmao. I know prices vary but there has to be a better deal found else where. But iv smoked this strain and it was fun but post a picture if you can.

14. I think you want the white widow because all of they hype it gets lol

15. Cool beans, that was my first strain. I would never pay that much for it, though. You don't even know how good the grower was. It's really not that big a deal, not worth that much money. But if it's worth it to you, go ahead it's your money. I'm sure you'll like a little skunky herb.

16. If god grew weed himself it would not be worth 30/g

17. [quote name='"litterlife69"']I think you want the white widow because all of they hype it gets lol[/quote]

This. Its good but not that amazing and is one of the more common strains out there. Nothing special to me.