Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting weed while studying abroad?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ganjapowerissoamazin, Nov 1, 2013.

1. I'm thinking about studying abroad in Rome in spring and it would be so bomb to get weed but I have no idea how strict it is or how I would even get it.

Anybody blaze up while studying abroad?

Drugs are bad, mkay?

2. People got high a lot when I was in Germany. You can find weed in Italy, I'm sure. There are always stoners in the groups of international students. Just talk with them and you're set.

3. Also, if you are with a group of internationals in Rome and there are some Italian stoners around, talk with them, too. They probably have a better connect than the other international students who are new to the city.

4. Ya that's what I figured haha. If I do go ill probably be high 24/7 haha

Drugs are bad, mkay?

5. Well, spend some sober time there, too, to get the most out of it. But yeah, blaze up. That's just my stance on it. I always liked doing my classes during the day and hanging out with people then partying starting in the evening going as late as 6am (some people can stay up longer than that, I just can't). It's your experience, though. And really, studying abroad is a great experience in general. DO IT!

6. Ask your classmates, but I wouldnt risk it.

You are unfamiliar with how the Rome police operate.

If you get caught, chances are you will be deported.

7. Ya I'm going to try to do it.

And goffman I just realized your name haha. Are you a sociologist?

Drugs are bad, mkay?

8. Weeds really easy to find in rome.. You can smell it everywhere in trastevere. San lorenzo is where most of the street dealing happens but im sure youll find it quick! About a third of italians admit to having tried weedAlso get used to ppl rolling with tobacco.. Kinda sucks, if u want a pure weed joint say 'purino' (poo-ree-no).Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum