Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting weed on Craigslist?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by IAmLucid, Nov 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 IAmLucid, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    Has anyone ever actually found a legit dealer on Craigslist and never got handcuffed? I've seen a few really old posts about it before, where some guy got a dealer on Craigslist and took a picture of the weed.
    I just emailed someone on Craigslist that posted one of those 420 ads. I live in Canada so I'm not sure if cops would really go undercover to bust someone that just wants to buy weed.. Who knows though, I guess it happens everywhere. Plus, what if something fucked up happened I look like a ninth grader lol.

Update: on the ad it said pick up only and I didn't realize so I said nevermind then 10 mins later he/she was like "who says its pick up only? where are you and how much you ned?" Is this a dumb ass idea lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I wouldn't buy a chair off Craigslist let alone some green haha! 

3. Not craigslist but i got some grade A shit off silkroad but the FBI just busted that... Craigslist i definitely wouldnt trust though. I live in england and alot of our laws are similar... i wouldnt worry about the cops busting you for a little bit of weed but come on its craigslist lol. I wouldnt risk it bro. 

4. #4 IAmLucid, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    That's where I used to get my stuff but Ya I'm not doing that again since it's the 3rd time now they got shut down.

5. Yeah back when i was an every day smoker my dealer left town for a few days so i ordered off silkroad. I got it straight to my door, no questions asked. It was good but i wouldnt do it constantly. Especially not now since like you said, its the 3rd time they got shut down. 

6. Yep :p there is another one called agora but I prefer human to human contact more xD plus I don't want to deal with Bitcoin and encryption.. Never a good idea trying to be anonymous on tor when you are high and lazy lol.

7. apparently if theyre not narcs they are scammers

8. #8 Brother Urb, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    I would never chance craigslist or any other online means.

Wouldn't you rather buy a pack of seeds of the strain of your choice from a seedbank and grow it discreetly in your closet or basement?  Much less chance of getting busted this way.  Plus the herb is cleaner, better and cheaper.  Nothing like smokin your own dank.

9. Discussion of dealers on Craigs List or any internet hook-up is not allowed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.