Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting weed at Wacken festival

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Muloc7253, Jul 6, 2011.

1. This year me and my brother go too a metalfest in Germany called Wacken. We're really hoping to get hold of some weed while we're there, but I've never been to a festival before - anyone knows how easy it'll be?

2. Many people will have their own personal supply of weed, but i doubt many will be willing to sell.

Just take money and ask around people who are smoking, hope you get lucky.

3. cross your fingers man, sometimes i get lucky in situations like yours, sometimes not...

4. Do you speak German?

Because if you don't you're going to have a real hard time finding bud.

5. Figured most Germans know some degree of English.

6. Most people only take enough weed for themselves for festivals, its not too often easy to find.

7. lol weed wacken.

(weedwhacking).

8. when I was at bonnaroo I wrote "dank desired" on my shirt and walked around till someone offered to sell me some. Didnt have to walk far either. I assume that strategy would work there to. And btw Im jealous as fuck.

9. From my experience at festivals, most people just bring enough for themselves, if they paid for a ticket, most people don't want to risk getting ejected from the venue for dealing.
    If you can't speak German it's gunna be a lot harder too, you can't just assume that everyone will speak some English, how many people do you know who speak a forign language? Maybe a small amount but a majority can't.

Also, you lucky bastard going to Wacken :D

10. or you could just take your own?

11. theres a festival here in N.B this weekend, everytime I go, I ususaly find some.. Mostly at night where people smoke outside the festival.. Good Luck bro, hope you find some nice dank!