getting tired of BS

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420 Medical, Sep 24, 2012.

1. really..getting kinda tired of all the bullshit lately. they reported on the news on how they are releasing prisoners from county because they don't have the money for the staff, and the released prisoners are committing even more terrible crimes and right the next story on the news is how they raided some poor fuck's garden of weed. are they even paying attention to what they are saying??

2. No they aren't paying attention. They don't care if they make sense or not, so you just gotta ignore the shit.

3. You cannot be surprised...I mean, really, how much of what has been done in the last 12 or so years hasn't been absolute bullshit.

One day...We will have anarchy, and when we do, my vigilante spree is going to be fuckin' epic.:cool:

4. News is garbage. I haven't watched the news since I started middle school and realized its all to brainwash people. What bigger tool does the government have that isn't the news?

5. TV in general, man. You grow accustomed to having it on, and it becomes background noise, that you look at whenever there's a pause in conversation; various members of my extended family can't seem to live without the thing.:rolleyes:

Its been a good 4 years since I've actually made a point to sit down and watch TV. Once you're away from it and come back to it, you realize how much time is wasted. I watch the Lions each sunday, and at times I wonder why I bother watching the game; there's 2-3 minutes of football, followed by 5-6 minutes of advertisements.:rolleyes:

6. [quote name='"Nash92"']

TV in general, man. You grow accustomed to having it on, and it becomes background noise, that you look at whenever there's a pause in conversation; various members of my extended family can't seem to live without the thing.:rolleyes:

Its been a good 4 years since I've actually made a point to sit down and watch TV. Once you're away from it and come back to it, you realize how much time is wasted. I watch the Lions each sunday, and at times I wonder why I bother watching the game; there's 2-3 minutes of football, followed by 5-6 minutes of advertisements.:rolleyes:[/quote]

Pretty much this.

7. Dude I've learned over time that everything is bullshit. Nothing matters.

8. The saddest thing is thats completely true.

9. [quote name='"nick32"']

The saddest thing is thats completely true.[/quote]

Yes in the past few months and years this has become very clear to me.

10. The Oscar cult is not one to mess with! I serve you Oscar!

11. that's exactly my point, is that my problem is not your problem and your problem is not my problem, to each his own bullshit.....................life goes on.......................

12. eh...not anything too bad.

13. im glad they released the prisoners

14. I purpose the formation of a super group to stop OscarZetaAcosta's reign of vigitante terror.