Getting there...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by azznerak, Feb 19, 2017.

1. My little baby is getting close....
    Should I begin the flushing process? Or give it a couple more weeks.

Thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Another 2/3 I'd say

• Like Like x 1
  3. They need more time IMO....and that's just an opinion. To know for sure though, you need to be able to clearly see at least 25% amber in the trichomes. At least that's the point I've always been told you should get to before pulling. Anything after that is just better. We do a 10 week flower cycle here which is a bit of overkill for this particular strain we're growing, but the result is some KILLER good weed. You need better flower lighting or bring the lighting you do have closer to the plant because your buds are thin and long where the plant has been stretching to get to the light. Better lighting will fill out those buds and limbs with buds. One of the things that always happens with our plants before they're ready to pull is that they will go through a pretty obvious shedding of foliage. Near the end of the flower cycle, the plant stops sending nutrition to the leaves so they die, dry and fall off and when the plant is ready to pull, mine look like bud on a stick for the most part. There will still be some foliage left on the plant, but the more mature the buds become, the more leaves die and fall off. But the key to getting the most out of each plant you grow is flowering with the absolute strongest best quality lighting you can for every plant you cycle. Each needs space without shading by other plants and the better wattage you throw over it, the more you harvest weight is going to increase. We run 4 1000 watt HPS bulbs per room, approx 10 x 14 or so, and only flower 2 plants under each. We usually get between 3.5 and 4+ oz after harvest and cure per plant. Back when I started and was an idiot, I thought that more plants was better. But I quickly realized that that's not the case with an indoor grow because for every plant you flower, you need enough wattage to make it come on out and grow and if you have to raise your lamps to cover more plants, you just rob from the whole bunch. Best of luck. TWW

• Like Like x 2
  4. I can only recommend you to listen to TWW, this guy knows his shit. I too would say give it another 2 weeks or so till pistils start receeding a bit more on the top of the buds then start flushing

5. Sweet. I use a stealth box and use a 40w LED light, but I was thinking of getting a stronger one or just using some lifts to get my plants closer. It's bolted to the top or I would just hang the light closer (something I may do with a new light).

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum