Getting the top and bottom of a Hoss build a bong unstuck

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by DanKx, Feb 26, 2016.

1. I have a Hoss beaker base build a bong bottom and a Cheech top together right now and they will not come apart. I tried putting it in the freezer, i tried heating it up with a torch and eventually decided it wasn't worth risking it and left it. Its been 3 months now and I'm really fed up i don't want this top on the bong anymore. I've been looking for a post everywhere on how to fix this and can not find one so if anyone has a link or knows of something that can help that'd be dope.

2. Try putting it under hot water for a bit it usually works for me

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 Reo, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2016
    well. You could try some type of penetrant like various cooking oils. Heating up the oil and pour it onto the side of the joint and try working it in.

Also if the joint has slop/play you could wigle it free. But after 3 months we are probably past wigling. And quality dosent wigle

And third pending on how the area is around the joint you could try using some type of circular constricting device and pull them apart evenly

4. Soak in warm water like mentioned above. Maybe add some 91% iso also.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Or if your tired of the piece all together you could send it to me.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Hot oil (for penetrating viscosity) or warm (NOT HOT) soapy water are going to be your best bets here. But, let's pretend you already tried that. You could also start tapping the area where the pieces connect. This may take a few times or a few days, but it will eventually break the bond. That's why people do that to jar lds. Also, try storing the piece on it's side for awhile. Standing normally, gravity is holding the pieces together. On its side, gravity will start to work to separate them as you'll get a different force on it.

Heating/cooling likely won't do anything unless you are able to super cool the inside piece and super heat the outside piece somehow.

6. hold the bong bass up side down over your bed and take a Xbox controller and cycle a couple of vibrations through it

7. Smash the top with a hammer and hope for the best

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. U say yolo and buy a new one