Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting the same bud over and over again?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WizTheKhalifa, Aug 16, 2011.

1. so i have like 5 main dealers, sometimes i will pick up from others but i usually stick to these 5. Every dealer always says they have "kush". I keep getting the exact same dense little popcorn nugs with lots of compressed orange hairs. This bud is very sticky and i can get high off of like 3 hits. Every dealer has the same bud? wtf? The dealers arent friends at all with eachother so im thinking they are picking up ounces from different people and pushing it. What do you guys think? ever get the same kind of bud for a while? i have been getting the same kind for 3-4 months.

2. Maybe they have the same supplier not an uncommon thing if they are in the same area.

3. Thats pretty bad bro!.. I feel your pain :bongin:

4. Well at least your town is not flooded with a bunch of bunk shit. And like that dude said above, it's not uncommon for all your guys to have the same supplier. I remember those days.

5. It's the Milf Weed.

6. every damn dealer in my town cycles the same batch of weed. i know at least five people who always hit me up with DANK ASS BUDS!

7. I honestly don't think it's that uncommon. Back when I used to have to buy from dealers sometimes I'd find that they all have similar types. It's certianly possible that they are all buying from the same grower too.

8. Yeah alot of those guys if they all live within prolly a 15-25 mile area of each other prolly have some of the same connects. I know like 4 or 5 of my dealers where I use to live all dealt with 2 big time guys so they all usually had the same stuff as each other.

9. Well in small areas, even if these guys aren't friends they might still be getting their weed from the same sources. or their sources sources get the weed from the same place.

From my main connect I'll usually get the same 4-5 strains for a few months, and then they'll have another 4-5 strains for a few months, sometimes with the growers favorite strains being the most contant through different grows.

10. My guy has something new every time. But it's usually expensive.

11. If you're getting from dealers in the same small area, then there's an obvious resolution; buy your weed elsewhere. If otherwise and these dealers are scattered all over the place, then the mind truly boggles.

Either way, enjoy the fact that you're getting some sticky icky dude. I'm living in the Mediterranean at the moment, bad place for weed. We get the same thing all the time, bobby brown for thirty a gram. :<

12. I am so sorry you have to go hrough that :( heres a rip for you :bongin:

13. Helia, me and Conrad made MILF weed and you know it.

14. my dude had the strain cheese for months. he had pounds of that shit, so everytime i bought i would get fat hookups. i wasn't complaining..

15. Lol fat hookups are what i like to hear my man. :smoke:

16. If it was the Mutha Fuuckin MILF Weed, I'd be on that shit no matter what town it was in.

17. all the mids in my town come from the same place I think

18. At least you can get dank weed. Some people can't at all.

19. #19 SativaCyborg31, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol just watched that on Netflix

20. so what is the problem?