getting the resin out of my pipe

Discussion in 'General' started by MrAngus, Aug 7, 2006.

1. whats the best way to get it out to smoke it, a paperclip is too much trouble and bud isn't that easy for me to get

2. I'm going to be the first to say most people here will strongly advise you not to do that cause it's bad for your lungs and is smoking tar. On the other hand I sometimes do it, just swat it try or use a small flat head screw driver or something, put the lighter under the pipe to heat it up and it just scrapes off.

3. This is 100% wrong.

Resin is simply condensed smoke from the air in the chamber becoming saturated with smoke.

there is NOT more tar, it's not any more dangerous or carcinogenic or any other bullshit people speak.

It is a primitive type of hash, and if anything is more healthy than smoking buds.

But he is right, a flat-head screw drive, particularly an eletronic screwdriver would be your best bet. Use your lighter to add heat and soften up the resin if needbe.

Using ashes is the best bet to keep the resin from sticking to your fingers or smearing, just dip your fingers then roll the resin.