Getting the most out of you're weed.

Discussion in 'General' started by ChristopherS, Mar 3, 2012.

1. So I was just wondering what's the best way to smoke to get as high as possible (with a bong). Should I always ice it? Does it matter how much smoke I inhale at once? What is "stale smoke", of course I understand that is smoke, but does it matter if im not inhaling it right away?

2. #2 DeletedUsername123, Mar 3, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
    It's your not you're...

But put a quarter over the bowl so smoke doesn't get out, and taking smaller hits will help, so that way you won't cough out most of the smoke.

But bongs I'm not too sure about, but if you are trying to save weed you should get a vape and then cook the already been vaped weed.

3. Milk it and clear it

EDIT: And cap the bowl to keep it from burning off

4. ice can make the hits smoother for you so you wont cough as much(allows you to hold it in longer but all you need is 5 seconds)
    the more you inhale the higher you get but you can just inhale smaller amounts but take more hits.
    stale smoke is when you dont clear the bong and theres still smoke in it(still get u high)
    the best way would be to pack small bowls and kill it in one hit

5. Ok, I like the smaller hits, but I used to kill it because I thought the more you inhaled the higher you got. Thanks for clearing that up for my guys. Much appreciated.

6. The amount you inhale at once is important.

I've done experiments with one large bowl compared to 5 smaller bowls of same weight as one large.

The one large hit gets you more high IMO.

You have to find the perfect size to prevent cough out like mentioned, and cash your bowl in single hits.

7. But to be honest, the best way I found for me, using a tiny sneak a toke pipes with the smallest volume chamber possible.

The more volume, the more air, more air means less density of smoke.

So with tiny tiny pipe, take a large bowl and hold it in.

There's been times I stretched a gram into a few days where normally a gram lasts 30 minutes.

8. Youll only get so high theres not much you can do to increase your high if your only smoking say .5 g. If you wanna be really high smoke a lot of weed. Something that does work decent is eatin a mango 25-30mins before you blaze.