Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting tested on acting sober...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by annoythefuture, Jun 9, 2012.

1. So this guy who introduced me to blazing wants to invite me to a party so I can really see what it's like to be with a bunch of high people, but in case the cop shows up he wants to see if I can act sober. So tomorrow he's going to blaze me up and I have to act sober. And it's going to be dank shit. I've only even smoked twice and I act like a goddamn crackhead, how should I pull this off?

2. in case the cop shows up, YOU RUN.

3. yea. fuck acting sober.

4. the more you worry about acting one way or another the more your gonna tweek out lol. just relax man. Treat it like a normal situation and it'l be a normal situation

5. The key is to pay attention to what's going on. Don't react crazily to everything, just be aware. Your high-ness grows more apparent the more it makes you dive into your mind. I know it's really hard to control when you're still new to it, but it's possible.

But the control comes with a risk; the first highs are always the best because they make you feel so crazy - it's crazy fun! Once you learn to control it though, the control naturally progresses to when you just feel really good when you smoke, and it doesn't make you as loopy as it originally did. You're paying attention to the way you react to it, so you recognize what's going on, and it doesn't throw you off guard as easily.

So if you really want to go to this party, just be aware. You can do it! :smoke: But if you'd rather prolong the 'newness' of it, just don't give a fuck about anything!

For the first few months that I smoked, I danced every time music played, and when there was none, I was just.. bouncy. Unable to be still. I was annoying as fuck :p But my friend taught me how to control it, and honestly I'm glad he did. Other people are more interesting than myself :)

6. [quote name='"annoythefuture"']So this guy who introduced me to blazing wants to invite me to a party so I can really see what it's like to be with a bunch of high people, but in case the cop shows up he wants to see if I can act sober. So tomorrow he's going to blaze me up and I have to act sober. And it's going to be dank shit. I've only even smoked twice and I act like a goddamn crackhead, how should I pull this off?[/quote]

What the hell is wrong with your buddy that he wants to "test" you just to go to his party? Thats seriously kinda stupid. Personally I would tell him to fuck off.

7. lmfao, can't control yourself while on weed...... now i've heard it all............

8. yeah that seems retarded that he's "testing" you lolol. I'd just run since it's not any of your close friends. But anyways, what kind of party? If it's just a bunch of dudes chillin around toking I doubt a cop will randomly show up unless there's really loud music or something.

9. So how'd it go?

10. Anytime I want to any a little more sober I take a few big deep breaths....I may look silly doing it but it usually helps me.

11. #11 annoythefuture, Jun 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2012
    hahaha story time

They moved the party earlier so basically I never had to go through the test. I'm a complete prude IRL, you have to understand, so they basically all just wanted to see me high for the lulz. Then the dude with the lemon kush never showed up, so they gave me a fourloko. I had never had a drink before, I downed it (sipping, but sipping really often, like they all told me to slow down but I wouldn't), and then for some what the fuckery reason I asked for a beer. It was pretty awesome being drunk off my ass, only then I puked on his floor. As the only girl puking in front of five guys and having one hold my hair, I felt preeeetty unsexy. But then around nine when I was just buzzed and done puking my guts out and washing my hair in his shower, the dude with the bud showed up, but we only had time to roll one joint (emptying out a cigarette) and pass it around before our curfews started setting in :/ Basically, I got to maybe a 2 if anything, even though it was only my third time.

tl;dr: I got drunk for the first time, I puked, and the bud didn't really work, but it was a good night :smoke:

The best part? I don't even have a hangover, just a jammed finger before finals week from poking someone too hard because I didn't realize how numb alcohol made me XD I also went home reeking of weed and nobody noticed.

I've realized I definitely prefer bud to booze because while bud might make me cough my lungs up the idea of booze making me empty my stomach really hit me, and I had no judgement of when to stop drinking because I just wanted to binge drink while bud just makes me happy :D

12. How old are you? JW 'cus most teens/ young adults have at least had a drink before, where I'm from anyway ;) And you sounds really young for some reason :/

13. It seems as though you're describing me, a few months ago. Sadly my tolerance is way too high now, so I don't enjoy it as much. T-break...? ;)

14. If cops show up hide under the couch

15. I couldn't stop laughing, but once I started smoking the drinking slowed. When I got back into drinking I was a kid again, I had no idea what my limits were. Haha it happens to everybody is what I'm saying.

16. I'm freshly 18 lol. And I grew up in a totally sheltered rich white suburban area, it took a while for me to open my eyes to this kind of stuff, I was always the nerdy girl in the background getting good grades, only I couldn't get any of the guys I wanted so I made a total transformation and it feels great :) Our of curiosity so I can avoid sounding like a noob in the future, what made me sound so young?

17. smokin weed thru a cig filer doesnt work #fail

good story tho hope you had a fun first time drinking!

18. The fact that you have a curfew, had never had a drink before (a Four Loko and beer won't even give me a buzz on a full stomach), and only smoked 2 times. Mainly the first 2.

My curfew was long gone by the time I turned 18 (about to turn 20 now), drinking and smoking since 15. I just went to your average public school, that was the norm I wasn't a bad kid or anything.

19. I hate to break this to you, but 2 drinks is definitely not binge drinking. On that note however, glad you're enjoying your bud experiences, don't let anyone else tell you how to act, just have fun. Happy smoking :smoke:

20. [quote name='"annoythefuture"']

I'm freshly 18 lol. And I grew up in a totally sheltered rich white suburban area, it took a while for me to open my eyes to this kind of stuff, I was always the nerdy girl in the background getting good grades, only I couldn't get any of the guys I wanted so I made a total transformation and it feels great :) Our of curiosity so I can avoid sounding like a noob in the future, what made me sound so young?[/quote]

You sounded young cause you're young.. you have a fucking curfew my last curfew I've ever had was when I was like 16
    Also, you had 2 beverages and puked.. I don't think even if its your first time drinking, that should happen.