Getting supplies & preparing for first grow, need help.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Duddets, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Ok, first lets start with my growing spot. I have two old school speakers that are about 2 feet wide all around and a little less then 3 feet tall. I want to take out the insides of both, and one wall and connect them both to make one hollow shell. Once finished it would be about 3ft tall, 3 feet long, and 2.5 feet deep. Could I make this work for one or two plants?:smoke: Thanks in advance.

2. Yep, i'd look into some autflower strains due to your height, and go with a small 2ft T5 or multiple CFL bulbs. You'll probably need to drill a hole for a pc fan or similar to extract hot air.

3. Yeah I still haven't worked out my ventilation issues yet, do you think I should put 2 plants in it?

4. Ok guys now I need to look into what type of strand I want... So I need a short growing, semi small plant for about 40 bucks. Also I forgot how far away the light needs to be in late stages and now I'm kind of getting worried my setup won't be tall enough to have the lights the proper distance away.