Getting stoned before a concert...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Twisted Toker, Oct 21, 2009.

1. A few years ago me and my friends bought tickets to a Lamb of God concert [before their new crud] and the night of the concert we decided to get super blazed before attending. We bought about a quarter of some White Widow and began to blaze out of my friends crappy homemade pipe. A couple bowls in I felt my friend gleek on my face, but thought it was an accident so I passed it off. After a few more tokes I felt it again. That was it.

"KNOCK IT OFF." I said.
    "Knock what off?" he replied.
    "You're fucking gleeking on me when I'm hitting the pipe!" I retorted angrily.
    But he protested, "I swear dude, I'm not gleeking on you."

It continued on for a minute like that before we just said forget it and went back to smoking. After we demolished our sack of chronic we proceeded to walk dowtown. It was around 9:15pm and very dark. It felt like it was almost misting and I had to keep wiping my face. I asked my friends if it was misting and they confirmed it. When we got to the concert I noticed no one else waiting in the line outside seemed to be bothered by the moisture saturating the air. I ask this person in line if it was misting and they looked at me like I was crazy. The weed was so good it had our faces feeling wet!

2. I didnt like to know yall like to smoke wet.

3. what the fuck does gleeking mean

4. When someone makes a stream of saliva shoot out from under their tongue.

5. Gleeking; that is a new one.

Sounds like some good bud, OP.

Lamb of God are amazing, by the way. Good call.

6. haha ok ok dude

so me and my boy were looking around ALL DAY for some bud to smoke before/during the Umphreys Mcgee concert....

finally like 2 hours before the show my boy calls me and says that he can find me a half gram of hash

after careful consideration for about 2 seconds i take it and i drive over there and pick it up.

me and my boy park in the usual spot and we just put the whole chunk in my bowl and literally toked on it back and forth for a good 8-10 minutes man.

Like serious chiefing for a very very long amount of time.,

i was blazed as balls by the end of the show and thats saying something

7. Niiiice.

I just made some hash the other day. Ill have to go post some pics in the stash section.

I'll post some more smoking stories soon.
    Hope you guys that understood what gleeking is got a kick out of it. lol.

8. this thread should be called getting stoned before a concert....why weed is amazing

9. WTF?! HAHAHAHAAAA.

Na, but that sounds great. Be sure to do it again&again&again&again&again and again.

10. Haha, definitely :smoking:

11. Before there new grud? WTF everything LOG does is epic.
    On topic though I have never tried widow yet...but it sounds amazing.

12. how? iv seen people do it but wondered how to do it:confused:

13. i remember gleeking. from about 5 years ago.

you sorta cluck your tongue on the roof of your mouth. like start with the tip touching the back of the roof, then move it along the roof and cluck it against your teeth fast.

wow, gleeking was so immature. i remember kids gettin caught by teachers doing it. and then theyd have to explain what they were doing. really damn funny

14. i still dont understand this gleeking procedure