Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting Stoned And Going To The ZOO!...so fun

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HellsHippie, Mar 6, 2012.

1. I Havent been to the zoo since i was a little kid.Same goes for my friends.So we decide to go together and get really stoned.We smoked 2 fat blunts of midgrade before we went in.Hope you enjoy our awesome trip.Met awesome people.and seen funny things..like baboons jerking off!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=musR5UPZX_w]Stoners At The Zoo! - YouTube[/ame]

2. Haha that's awesome!

3. Hellz fucking yeah :smoke: this guy knows what's up. :D

4. Good shit man
    Toke it up:smoking:

5. No lie this was some the most fun we have had in awhile lol

6. Thats whats up man.Much love :)

7. You have the greatest stories/shit you do. Last Saturday I went to Project X with one of my friends in the movie theaters. We were both baked as fuck. :D Such an awesome movie to see after smoking :bongin:

8. really?..ima hafta check that shit out then

9. I got lost at the zoo once! But, wasn't long before a zookeeper found me and returned me to the monkey enclosure! [​IMG]

10. Dude this made me nonstop geek for 18 mins lol. Make more like this!

11. haha glad to hear that this is the longest video ive ever put up...but so much happend while we was there it seemed..i was stoned.Hell im super stoned right now actually haha

12. did you touch monkays?

13. I used to live across the street from one of the last free zoos in the country. I loved smoking a jay in my apartment and walking over to watch the Polar bears swim. It's cool watching something that would tear you in half, swim only a few inches away from you.:smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. That's actually a cool way to think about that :smoke: it'll make my next zoo visit more eye opened :D

15. [quote name='"Yosh139"']

You have the greatest stories/shit you do. Last Saturday I went to Project X with one of my friends in the movie theaters. We were both baked as fuck. :D Such an awesome movie to see after smoking :bongin:[/quote]

Hippie, I think I know you well enough to tell you that the movie probably isn't your thing.

I enjoyed it, but I love crazy parties!

16. oh really?...hmm i think im gonna hafta trust your opinion cause buddhist are chill people man for real!

17. Are you filming the sequel to joe dirt? haha much love bro

18. As fun as prison gets.

Weed makes me think too much.

If anything I'd have to drink, literally stupid to enjoy that crap.

'hey! Look at the dumb animals behind bars!'

19. I wanna try this! It looks sweet!

20. i hate to say it but i wouldent of had fun if i wasnt completely baked