Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting Sick?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CmMx112, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Whats up. So Ive got an appointment with some sort of probation officer in about a month. (even though Im off probation) So I quit smoking weed about 2 days ago. Well I also quit smoking ciggs cold turkey about 2 1/2 days ago. Well yesterday morning I woke up with a scratchy throat, not hurting or burning, barley even scratchy. I was wondering if my throat would feel weird if I quit smoking everything all at once. And I also started drinking coffee every morning about 4 days ago, IDK if that would make a difference either. I dont really feel bad, its just my throat is feeling a little weird.

2. I wake up every morning with a scratchy throat and mad phlegm

Haha thats the morning schedule empty my Non retaining phlegm sinus's

3. I would venture a guess that it is the cigarettes, but I could be completly off...I'm just a doctor man! No, really, I'm not a doctor at all.

4. Ohh. Thats no good man.... Well, The only reason I think I might be sick, is because I went to smoke a cig. 2 days ago, when the scratchyness started, and it burnt more than usual. So I just decided to quit. I guess its good I got a scratchy throat, for that reason only. Lol.

5. Ive been smoking for like 5 months, so I didnt think that would have anything to do with it...

6. Just saying...I would blame the more harmful of the two before blaming a teddy bear, figuratively speaking.

7. Yes, smoking cigs are bad.... I know. I just didnt think quitting would make my throat all scratchy and sheet.

8. I'll put it this way...quitting cigarettes has a lot more side effects than quitting weed. Nicotine is a bitch like that.

9. Gotcha. Guess Ill just have to wait it out, :(

10. Yeah I dont smoke butts unless I have already smoked a bowl or two. just something about them makes your high a lil bit better.

11. Give it another day or two, if you're still concerned see a doctor or something.

12. Maybe that feeling is your throat healing. Scabs itch.

13. sounds like you just need a toke or 2.

and maybe a cig... but i dont really like them, but a few a day isnt even that bad... they just make me feel nasty.. ill stick to my bong tokes...

and maybe stop drinking coffee? i know it makes me feel sick sometimes... try something else like caffine pills or 5 hour energy... or red bull