Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting Sick From Weed Firecrackers.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ILikeWeedxD, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Yeaterday i took 2 firecrackers with about .6gs in them combined. When it kicked in I started feeling sick ans nausiaus as well as dizzy. I layed down and just fell asleap :(. The day before i tried just 1 cracker with .3 and it was not nearly the high i wanted. It was only around 4/10. So my questions are, is it normal to feel sick after taking firecracker and how much should i take to not get fucked up but a strong high around 7.5/10. My tolerence is low and im a light weight

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Probably you either took too much or you got a headache from a munchie session. maybe .4 or .5 is the right spot , since you basically doubled your dosage , so it's no surprise that you may have went over your limit.

3. BUMP. My issue is that i dont even feel 1 firecracker, but 2 get me extremely fucked up.

4. It's hard to be real precise when making firecrackers. There are too many variables with how much THC is absorbed by the PB.
    If you want more precise dosing consider making a small batch of coconut oil, then you can sample it to determine how much you need out of a volume that is consistent.