Getting Shrooms this weekend...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RobbyDizzle, Nov 12, 2008.

1. A couple questions...

1)I'm buying an 1/8 for 50-55$ is this a good price?

2)Is it possible for the shrooms to just...not work? (This happened to my friend)

3) How much does an 1/8 look like?

+Rep for anyone who helps me out :)

2. #2 krippy, Nov 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2008
    if the shrooms dont work, they arent the magic mushrooms, and that price sounds ok but an 8th goes for 40 bucks around here. i cant say how many tho.. it really depends, id guess about 3-4 tho, just think about an 8th of weed

3. thanks man. +rep

4. 50 seems steep for an eighth. 35 is how much i "share" for.
    Try to take them on an empty stomach and with a glass of orange juice; works wonders.
    depending on how large your caps are, the amount varies a lot.

a guide by one of our members, foop, all you'll need to get started:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/recreatio...ml#post2330182

happy travels.:D

edit: being slow bites me in the ass, once again :smoking:

5. Thank you too! +Rep

6. #7 Cameron8679, Nov 12, 2008
    1) Between $30 and $40 per eighth is the norm, with the most common price I've encountered being $35 for 3.5 grams of psilocybe cubensis. Shrooms are awe-inspiring enough to where if you have to pay $50 bucks for 'em, you should do it unless you have another shroom hookup on hand. Everyone should eat an eighth of magic mushrooms at least once before they die!

2) The shrooms "not working" would only occur if either you had an extremely low dose or your shrooms weren't magic. If you eat an eighter of shrooms, you will definitely know when they start to work...

3) An eighth of the most commonly encountered strain, Psilocybe Cubensis, is about 3-5 dried mushrooms including caps (if you're lucky, I believe caps have more of the active chemical, Psilocybin aka 4-Hydroxy-DMT. An eighth of dried cubensis looks roughly like this: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4e/Dried_Cubensis.jpg

7. id say its extremely hard to eyeball an 8th cuz it can vary. and 55 dollars an 8th is murder we NEVER pay more than 20 here in oregon.

8. 1) When I used to be able to get them, an 1/8th was running about $35 to $40.

2) If they don't work, then you may have been ripped off. Is the source trustworthy? Keep your stomach contents on the low side when dosing up, you will feel them better. :)

3) Best bet for knowing how much you're taking is to weigh it out. I got a scale for about $25 off of Ebay, and has a lifetime warranty.

9. 50 seems a bit steep but it's whatever. i bought an 8th for 40 last night so a ten dollar difference isn't too bad.

if they don't work, you got fucked my friend. i ate an 8th last night with some orange juice and... fuck. have fun

10. I get them for around 30-35 but prices are different everywhere

11. i actually cannot believe the prices you people pay. it makes me sick. i think 20 is too much. you should all really take advantage of that and grow your own. seriously :eek:

12. dzk they prolly go naturally in oregon HAHA! you know they are legal to a certain extent in florida becuase they grow wild here? if you are caught with 1-2 mushrooms, they are just confiscated in florida. no fine, no time, becuase all you have to say is you went and picked them.

erowid will tell ya

13. #14 Hieroglyphics, Nov 12, 2008
    1) It's not a horrible price, in my area that's probably about normal. I have seen an 1/8th range from $30-$80 around here. I got an 1/8th for $30 because it was from my homie and he needed money.

2) Well, if they where actually an 1/8th of psilocybe cubensis or any of the other of the psychoactive mushrooms (besides amanita) they should have worked. First time I shroomed me and my friend split an 1/8th and we didn't feel anything, there is sort of a 'breaking point' like if you take half an 1/8th you might not feel ANYTHING but then take a bit more and could totally trip out if you know what I mean.

3) Sort of hard to tell, the sizes of the mushrooms vary but if the person your buying from has a scale has him politely if you could get it weighed. An 1/8th is 3.5 grams but it doesn't have to be dead on.

Mushrooms do seem a bit pricey considering they are relatively easy to grow at home, don't take up space and don't require lights and take a shorter period between start and harvest but mushrooms are just more hyped over because it's "harder" then marijuana so dealers jack the price up. You also see them less frequently. Not much you can do.

14. $5 a gram here, eighth is always $15-20. Not sure why its so low here cuz it's really hard to get a link.

Eye ball that other guys eighth, but yeah seriously I got a scale for $10 four years ago and it's gotten tons of use.

15. Agreed, got a scale for $15. Money not wasted.

And you Canadians are lucky bastards.

16. 3.5 grams of dried psilocybin can be anywhere from $25-$45. An eight looks like 5 caps and 5 stems. 3.5 is a good dose to take if you are aware of what a trip is and such.

17. Damn here we pay 20-25 but I know that doesnt matter to you.

I honestly think its possible to be immune to mushrooms. I know this girl who could eat as many legit shrooms as she wanted and not trip all she would get is dilated pupils. (she loves acid though haha). We have concluded shes immune because we have tried different connects and shes eaten the same type of shrooms my friends have tripped on.

18. i am doing the exact same thing man

and its 50 dollars in my area too

it blows, but w.e

-BW

19. If you got your own place grow. :smoke: