Getting Shit On My Own

Discussion in 'General' started by MostDope561, May 18, 2013.

1. So I just got outta high school graduate next week and my parents aren't gonna get me a car because I smoke weed. I bitched about it for a while but now I realize that Wont help me at all which is why I ask.

Can I get a car loan for 8k to get a car I'm starting junior college in August and right now I have two jobs a & f and McDonalds I just need to work out my schedule with them cuz I just started working at a&f also I want to get braces in the next couple months to close my gap in my front teeth. Will I be able to pay both in time for me to move out my parents house in 2 years to goto univercity and have decent cash saved to go

2. No not likely

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJVewWbeBiY

4. #4 Rebel Eye, May 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2013
    Maybe you should start applying for loans first just to see what happens. All though without a co-signer you are going to have a hard time getting accepted somewhere because  you probably haven't established any credit yet. And if you do you will probably get raped in the ass with interest. 

5. save your money and buy your own car bro

6. Being 17 or 18 years old, no you will not be able to get a loan without a co-signer.  I am assuming that if your parents won't buy you a car (and they shouldn't) they won't cosign a loan.  If in the off chance you do find someone that will loan you the money, expect a very high interest rate over several years that will probably, once paid off, equate to twice what the original loan amount was.  Being so young and not having established any credit, I don't see anyone offering you a loan man, sorry.  Just gotta work hard and save up for a $1500 Honda Civic or something.

7. umm, a loan for 8k without any good credit accuired over a long time...you are more than likely gonna get turned down, even for 2k you'd probally still get turned down....just need to save up your money.

8. @[member="nuketown"] i agree,... teens shouldn't expect to get cars for free from there parents, they should earn one themselves

9. Totally thought you were going to tell a story about getting shit on.  :smoke:

10. Your pissed because your parents wouldn't get you a car? Your a fucking adult act like one. Work your ass off. I worked at a McDonald's and shit I bought a car. Just save up. Don't get a loan even if it is possible because in the end it will fuck you over. You will come to see you won't be able to pay the loan them your credit will go to total shit. Then your really fucked.