Getting set up for winter

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Vermont802, Oct 21, 2010.

1. This is my chair lift set up... whats yours
    Ryot case loaded 28$ Bern Gallery - Burlington, VT

Attached Files:

2. I dont have one set up really just bring my small bowl and a little bag and go off trails shredding with a nice high is the best add some great tunes and shredding can be so incredible!

3. I got a lil blue chillum named frosty that I got from Full Tank, up the street from bern gallery, perfect for hotboxin the gondola at stowe

4. Yea chillums are pretty sweet for skiing/boarding

5. Definitely got to pick me up a chillum from my local smoke shop so i can board with it joints are hard on those windy days. What mountains do you guys ride? I usually hit Mt snow and anything around there!

6. ive never been skiing or snowboarding, and i probably never will. something about it just doesn't appeal to me. but if i did, i woulda never thought of bringing bud with me out to the course. but...from what ive heard, the chairlift rides can be long and boring sometimes. so it makes so much sense to bring.
    so, if i ever do, i will follow ur lead on this one. wtg

7. nice setup....i have a one hitter that i bring and a few joints in a dug out....i ski white face so it is all nice for baking a gondola or stop in the woods

8. Yea joints can be a bitch on a day where windchill is below 0. I ski sugarbush alot but if im looking for a quick afternoon or morning, bolton valley haha

i was also thinking im going to need a torch lighter for sure. it looks pretty awkward when theres 4 guys on a chairlift all huddled together trying to get a regular bic to light.

9. 1 hitter is what i use. quick and easy. or gonna get myself a chillum

10. I just bought a MFLB and can't wait to try it out this season.

so many problems with joints, wind, wetness etc

11. [quote name='Vermont802']Yea joints can be a bitch on a day where windchill is below 0. I ski sugarbush alot but if im looking for a quick afternoon or morning, bolton valley haha

i usually hit up bolton a lot at night, used to go to sugerbush every winter, it gets so goddamn cold i never roll joints on the mountain

12. gotta love burlington OP!

13. #16 HighMountainSkier, Oct 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2010
    This is what I used last winter. Worked great. Every stoner should have one of these anyway.

This winter I'm hoping my iolite will be my weapon of choice.
    [​IMG]

Lift rides are crazy trippy when you're really baked. :hello:

14. yea Burlington is so sick... the people are really chill. i posted above that this was priced a 28$ but the guy was like you get a resident discount and he gave it to me for an even 20.