Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting ripped off

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by superjailxtwins, May 14, 2009.

1. #1 superjailxtwins, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
    my boy diddent come back with my bud and i gave him 1000 for a pound of high mids
    it was like my savings from my paychecks

realy pissed off i need some ppl to vent to dont tell me this is the wrong forum i really dont need that right now i figured the GC users would be understanding
    lets hear your imput :)

2. What do you want us to say? Grab a glock and get your fucking money back.

3. Made up or holy shit you got owned.

4. you should have when with him.most dealers do that shit (or so i have read). i only buy a 1/4 at a time tops.

5. That was a STUPID move. Say someone just gave you 1,000$ to get weed, are you gonna come back? Most likely not. Why would you just front 1000 thats just straight dumb.

If i were you. Get your gun, shoot the motherfucker

6. $1000 up front? Fuck no.

7. wel ive known and have trusted him for a very long time and he has gotten pounds for me before with no problems

8. Dude, exactly, that fuckers head would be laying on the ground if someone took my 1000$

9. All the people telling the OP to shoot the guy most likely wouldn't even do it themselves.

OP: Obviously he wasn't your boy.

You shouldn't trust anyone with your cash, except yourself. I don't.

10. If someone took 1000 dollars of mine, I would be more then happy to put a bullet in thier head

11. thanx i would not shoot him anyway
    IMO ppl who use the herb should love oneanother
    im very angry bout my money but i would be foolish to throw the rest of my life away for 1 grand i just hate the fact that he lead me on for 5 YEARS i thought he was my boy i guess it turns out u cant trust anyone in the long run

12. I guess you have no choice but to take the loss. Don't go around finding a gun, it's not worth the jail time. I'm really sorry and disgusted about what happened, knowing he had been selling you pounds before.

Next time, try buying less and never front a thousand dollars.

13. You and every other e-gangster on this site.

14. jesus titty fucking christ $1000??? How long ago did you give it to him? Have you called him? Don't grab a gun, just grab some brass knuckles and a sledgehammer

15. He probably just hit a low himself and figured that was the way to dig himself out. If I were you, I'd just say fuck it and do business for yourself for now on.

Lesson learned, at least it was just a grand.

16. i gave him the $$ 2 weeks ago and have been calling him 5 times a day everyday since i gave it to him he just ignores my calls

17. thnx for the advice you have been the most helpful yet oh i read ur brownie pictorial and i will use it wen i get more $$and bud

18. Wow 2 weeks, damn that really sucks. $1000 to me takes like a month to save up, and that's saving all my cash, I feel bad for you man, but I guess the only thing to say is lesson learned.

19. yeah ive deff learned my lesson

20. Just because I am not afraid to shoot someone doesn't make me an "e-gangster" I don't know where you got that idea. But you are jumping to a quick conclusion. All I am saying is that I am not a pussy and I am not going to let someone get away with my money. Especially a grand.