Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting ripped off is easier then you think...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rozal, Jan 28, 2017.

1. So really not going to go into details or if I was the buyer or seller, but I was just robbed for $1,200. This is just a serious PSA that it can happen easier then you think... I thought I had taken all the precautions, done this hundreds of times, best friend that was with me thought he took all the precautions, plus we have known and delt with this guy for a while and he has never fucked us before. Worst part about all of this was my best friends girlfriend, aswell as being one of my best friends too, was in the vehicle and was put at risk for no fucking reason when she never wanted anything to do with it in the first place. Just thankful none of us got physically hurt, it was tense for a bit but could have been so much worse.

Seriously guys, it happens easier then you think and as soon as you let your guard down even the people you trust will fuck you. Especially when you start dealing with larger amounts. Hindsights always 20/20

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sorry to hear that man. That is a lot of cheeseburgers.

• Like Like x 2
  3. You win some, you lose some.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pretty much how I have to look at it at this point, karma and maybe something else will catch up to him

5. Lol "I was ripped off but I won't say if I was buying or selling." you can't really get ripped off if you're the dealer, eh? Don't buy such large amounts if it's illegal. That's just dumb. You learned the hard way.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  6. Sorry it happened man, that sucks. But with no deets this post is worthless to anybody.

• Like Like x 3
  7. That sucks man. Ive been robbed round about 300-400 by long time friends a few years ago. You never know who is going to turn on your ass.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Never share your cheeseburgers if you just want a free fry with your large soda, eh?

• Like Like x 1
  9. You think having a large amount of drugs on you to sell doesn't make you a target for robbery?

• Like Like x 2
  10. I know man, really just had to vent a little and wanted people to realise it can happen to them easier then they think, so always be on guard.

• Like Like x 1
  11. "Ripped off" and "robbed" are 2 different things.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  12. I personally found it easy to assume what he meant. A deal was going on and somebody fucked up. Why else would his best friends girl have been at risk? Come on pal.

13. Yeah bro I feel you. Some people feel they have nothing to lose or don't care fucking others over. I'll make sure to put one in the air for you in a bit. Smoke and try to forget about it.

14. I thank the great ganja god that I do not have to deal with shady street people anymore. Long live legal weed!!