Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting rid of smell after hotbox?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KMH039, Jun 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So my parents are leaving for a week and I want to hotbox the bathroom. Unfortunately, I can't take down the curtains that sit just behind the toilet. I also can't have them smelling like weed when they get back, so will I just have to hotbox it early in their trip and hope the smell filters out on its own in time or is there some way to get rid of the smell faster?

Thanks for your help!

2. Go outside bruh

3. Put a towel under the door and hot box it and when ur done open the window. Hotboxes are pointless alone i think and its not very safe if u hide the smell because when u open the door some smell will leak out

4. Not really an option. My neighbor is a cop and the other has cameras all over his yard, some pointing into ours.

5. I'm more worried about the lingering smell, not the immediate after effects.

6. It will all go away within like 3 hours max if u open a window in ur bathroom and one outside ur bathroom

• Like Like x 2
  7. Park your car in the garage and hotbox that.

8. It's not my car and there is no way I'm fitting it into our garage full of crap.

9. Im telling u just open the window when ur done and open a window outside of your bathroom

• Like Like x 3
  10. Smoke outside, fuck that cop, cameras pointing into your backyard? No way any logical person would try to present evidence they recorded on their neighbor's private property of them possibly smoking marijuana, for what reason? To cause tension between the family of his neighbors and ruin your life? No way. He'd have to call the police and if you didn't open the door they'd have no probable cause to search the house.

But in regards to the smoking in the bathroom, a week??? That's plenty of time. Seriously, it will not smell after 2 days as long as you're not doing it constantly and let it air out immediately and spray!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Paranoia runs deep, they'll get over it when they get old enough

12. Making threads about gaming your parents will get you banned for being underage. Respect their space and smoke outside.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.