Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting rid of red-eye w/o drops

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jjsmit, Feb 7, 2009.

1. You find the same thing in instances in EVERY chain. Wal Mart is just the same as the others; they are just the biggest and most successful so they take heat from the uninformed masses who believe everything they read on the Internet. Most of what you say is plain false. There are instances of problems just like with any other chain, but it's hardly every store nor corporate policy.

That being said, even IF it were all true it a) doesn't absolve someone of the wrong of stealing (two wrongs don't make a right) and b) nobody has a gun held to their head in order to force them to work there.

I like Optcon A for my eye drops. If I don't have them I don't worry about it much.

2. Mirrored Aviators.

3. hahaha Walfuck Mart... wtf??

4. It doesn't, works damn well to.

5. Ok back to the topic, maybe add alittle water to your eye drops b/c you prob have alittle eye drops left just not enough to squirt out. Mixing the two may work

6. How about getting rid of red-eye without putting anything in your eyes!? I don't use visene or anything just cause I hate putting it in my eyes.
    So does anyone know of something you can eat that will help or some other type of medicine?
    :poke:

7. True, but think about what your average anti-marijuana person would think. They would obviously blame the stealing on his marijuana use whether it actually had anything to do with it or not.

Edit: People condoning stealing because its Wal-Mart need to grow up. Actually anyone condoning stealing from anywhere needs to grow up.

8. re-hydrate yourself? I dunno if its true or not but they always seem less red to me after ive drank something, gets rid of cotton mouth at the same time:smoking:

9. A package of super minty gum - your eyes will water if you eat them all at once =)