Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting really paranoid lately :s

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crankacid, Aug 4, 2011.

1. pretty sure its a indica dominant hybrid but dont quote me.......

2. What location is it? Private property or something? :(

3. No deal on this location, let's just put it as only place I could stay

4. Well fuck man, there's your problem. Especially if you're smoking a sativa dominant strain, which are known for causing a mental high sometimes accompanied by paranoia anyway. Being somewhere you shouldn't be willl amplify that effect.

You need to smoke somewhere comfortable where there's no dangers.

5. this statement is contradicting. he is saying when he gets high it gives him paranoia. last time i checked paranoia was the polar opposite to relaxed.

to the OP: getting high gives me some paranoia as well especially if im under crappy circumstances with the wrong people or if i just have a lot on my mind. weed makes me over analyze everything and have some anxiety because of it. i usually turn a tad introverted and have a lot of self introspect analyzing my life. this can make for a slightly unpleasant experience.

but then once that first 45 mins wears off im very relaxed and smoking a second time usually makes for a more enjoyable experience.

my advice: try smoking lesser amounts at a time. you can always smoke more frequently if you need to.

6. The paranoia is normal. I got busted once (I was stupid, my fault) and now I'm even more paranoid. My friends are actually dicks about it, which I do NOT appreciate. Rather than make fun of me about it why don't you reassure me with RATIONAL discussion. My point is: paranoia happens - a lot. Just try to calm down and reassure yourself. If you need to, get to a place where you know you don't need to worry about anything. In the mean time, just smoke a little less so you're high but not quite so ripped that you start trippin out and wiggin

7. Here is what I tell most people who experience paranoia when I am smoking with them:

Do you really think YOU are THAT important?

People generally have better things to do, especially law enforcers, than bust a person enjoying some marijuana.

NOW, if you are on the streets smoking, or in public, you have more reason to be paranoid about cops/detectives.

because weed is illegal. you are breaking the law everytime you buy weed, own weed, take a hit of weed, or sell weed. you can be taken to jail or put in hand cuffs for being involved with weed. you have the good reason to be paranoid.

HOWEVER, do you think you are pro enough not to get caught?
    cause if you do, you wont get caught.

its not against the law if no one catches you doing it, is what i am saying.
    learn to be confident with your smoking.

8. Try some indica if it has not been said. The higher cbd will even it out

9. Cheers for all your input guys really appreciae it :) I figured out the most probable cause being, new strain for me, seeing abusive txt messages from people, last chance of being caught doing anything before jail and not supposed to be at discussed location. Quite probable that those are the causes.

10. When you have finished smoking, immediately rid yourself of ashes, put away all materials, put in eyedrops, and remove yourself from the location you are in. take a bite of a granola or fruit snack (drink, etc) to get it off your breath.

I always get paranoid while smoking, but as soon as you wipe away the evidence, you will feel better.

Never smoke in a risky situation, either. It's not worth it.

11. Thats what I thought...until I got caught.

12. #32 crankacid, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I thought that too until I was sitting in a cop car.

13. #33 TonyCartman, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's the best advice man! That's what I try to do everytime I smoke..
    1) prepare everything
    2) take a few hits
    3) empty and hide the bong and everything else
    4) grab some fruit to get rid of the smell
    5) eye drops
    6) leave the window open for any possible odor
    7) Now u know that even if anybody walks in u r grand as there is no evidence.. And just chill ;)

Also another thing I do when I start worrying about something while high: I remind myself that- "This is prob weed doing it to me, if I wouldn't be stoned I would not worry about this shit so I relax";)