Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting really high vision

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gnarnia, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Can someone describe to me what your vision is like when youre super super high

2. Go roll a fat blunt instead of asking gc

3. When your talking about vision it all depends on the bud, and the person. Vision sort of gets closed in though with any bud. And focus can go away if your tired.

4. does it get "Laggy" like you focus on one thing and then the focus jumps to another then another?

5. ....lmao.......dude.... ask YOURSELF...

....for me no matter how stoned I am whether it be one fat bowl, or 10 in a row.... my vision stays the same....

6. well i know my vision gets laggy, but i want to know if thats normal

7. Yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about!

When I first started, like my very first times... it was perfect slow-motion, so amazing... haha I miss that.

Then there was a phase where my vision was "laggy" and it was as if i'm sitting at the back of a movie theater, and if I focus on 1 of the people standing up in the movie, everything else was blurry and.. I can't explain this, haha.

But yeah I know what you're saying, I still get lag when I drive and i'm stoned- and i'm at a stop sign, deciding on a right or left turn.

8. When I am high I dont notice a change but when I come down off the high, everything seems to be a bit clearer and bright and It just feels like I can see a little better.

9. My vision definitely changes a lot but I can't explain how. Everything is just different.

10. you know when your computer is running slow,
    and you drag a window across the screen,
    and it leaves like 10 copies of that window behind it in a sorta trail,
    its like that =]

11. haha, i love this description. I feel it also! :D

12. When I'm high, my vision gives everything a different vibe to it.

Almost like a "cartoony" feel to it.

13. Everything that happens when you get stoned is normal for you. You're not the one in a million person that has some weird unique reaction to weed. Side effects don't include blindness, rectal bleeding, four hour erections or sudden death like pharmaceuticals. Read on the boards here, vision changes, time dilation, and dry mouth are common with weed, how each person interprets them is a little different.

To me it's the combination of vision changes and time dilation that causes the frame by frame effect.

14. I know what your talking about, because it happens to me every once in a while.

My vision moves in frames per second, it'll take like an extra 0.5 of a second to get to the next place where I am looking.

It's normal :)

15. When I get high, I don't get any of this :S

My vision gets super crystal clear, to the point where I can almost see without wearing my contacts or glasses. And with my contacts or glasses, it's like the world just went from PS2 graphics to PS3 on a super high quality big screen. I love it, everything is just so much more beautiful.

16. Enhanced. Thats the word I like to use.

17. With an Indica strain I seem to feel like everything is darker except for lights which are a lot brighter, and with a Sativa strain I sometimes notice mild hallucinations, however they are half real and half not, in the sense that you know it's your imagination and they come from not focusing your eyes on anything, but it can make everything appear almost like a cartoon.

As for the quality of my vision though, if I try to focus it's a lot clearer than normal, and I can see a lot further, but if I don't try to focus it goes bad.

18. hit the bong, smoke a joint, smoke a blunt and walk around and tell me what you see lmao.

19. Visually you can't really focus. Everything looks blurry. Also, you see in frames, like everything kinda flashes. When you get super supere uber extra extreme high when you smoke like fucking pumpkin hair crystal knockout dank syrup astronaut purple white kush from a bong, you will see multiple shaky images at one time, it's like the rooms looks like it shaking one direction and then at the same time in another frame it is shaking the opposite direction. But the whole time you are see both things at once. I can't really explain what happens to anyone who hasn't been that high.

20. Hm... it's tough to describe, though the best way I would describe it is slightly tunnel vision with a slight fuzziness, personally I don't think I can ever see as far as I can while i'm straight.