Getting ready for next yrs. grow season

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Dande894, Sep 25, 2005.

1. I live in wisconsin and next yr will be my first outdoor grow. I have done alittle indoor grow this yr. I was wondering what would be a good seed for me to start out with. I will let it grow all summer. I will plant in late may after last frost and will let them grow all summer untill august/september when we start to get 12/12 light. What would be a good strain that would grow alot in that time and give good yeilds???? I was thinking of growin some ak-47 and some big bud. Then if i found a male of either kind i would mate with female of other and get a big bud/ak-47 breed. That way i would get the high yeild of big bud and the strong high of ak-47.

2. I live in Michigan and am doing the same thing... preparing for spring. I'm a complete noob when it comes to actual growing, but have been reading everything I can. Good Luck to you in the spring. Oh, and I too would like some outdoor recommendations, I want good size yeilds and strong weed, but it has to be able to grow guerilla style :smoke:

3. when may comes around ill have my green card by then and im gonna mix some strains
    around. i was thinking of mongolian indica mixed with Ice
    and ill call it mongolian Ice. doesn't that sound yummy! mm mm:p