Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting ready for my first time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alecskates12, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Hello everyone,

i have been on these forums reading for about 4 month but actually have never smoked weed before. :(. I could not find a dealer around school but i finally found one and i am buying about a gram from him soon.

I was thinking of smoking with a friend on saturday and spend the day high.

If anyone has any tips for me... a new smoker please feel free to post them.

Thank you

2. Don't get ripped off.

3. Don't act like you know nothing about weed, you'll get ripped off. And don't make any deals/ have anything incriminating on you in school.

4. Do you know how to inhale? Do you have something to smoke out off?

5. Be calm and you'll be alright

6. get that shit scaled out. get a little glass pipe. breathe in air after your hit. dont try and take huge hits at first cuz u will die from coughing. have a drink with you

ya and act like u know what ur talkin about to the dealer

7. INHALE!!! it's the worst thing ever to smoke like three bowls and not feel anything and realize like a month later u didn't inhale. Also go to seasoned tokers and go to the unofficial pass on some advice to apprentice smokers(or something like that) they've got hundreds of tips

8. It'll be fun, just don't look dumb you might get ripped off. Good luck

9. Never exhale through mouth while mouth is inside/over bong mouthpiece. < key thing to remember in your first time haha... I dunno man, my first time was nothing to write home about. :p

10. Hey man, welcome to GC.

Here's a few tips:
    -Learn how to roll a joint (Stickied threads in this section)
    Or.. Make a pipe out of a soda can, an apple, a gatorade water bong. All can be found with instructions on youtube.
    Clear up your schedule for a solid couple hours (I stay high for 2, feeling wierd for about 4)
    -Try not to get ripped off, if your buddy smokes, he can help you out.
    -INHALE! After taking the smoke into your mouth/lungs, get your mouth away from the bowl and inhale air to ensure all of the smoke ahs entered your lungs
    -Stay hydrated, this is huge for me. I litterally cannot smoke if I don't have a drink for afterwards.

11. Dont trip about getting ripped off. I mean, try to avoid it at all costs, but it happens and is generally a matter of when its going to happen, that is just the nature of the prohibition, and if ur buying a gram its not like you would lose much anyways.

But for smoking your first time, I would take it as gradual as you can. All you "need" is one good hit, any more than that might be a little excessive. But it is your first time smoking, sometimes excessive is the best way to go:smoke:. You are gonna get very high as long as you inhale correctly (get that smoke to the very bottom of your lungs). And chances are you will have a hard time doing much of anything. Also, have a drink handy, any tobacco you like (I love tobacco when im super high), really anything that might make you more comfortable, eyedrops would help a ton too.

Remember that you are in control the entire time, if you start getting paranoid or racing thoughts just relax and try to focus on your breathing. If it feels like you have to breathe manually, you are doing it right haha:smoke:

12. Thanks for all of the quick responses. My friend that has smoked before is hooking me up with a really good friend of his. He said he will weigh it out infront of me with the bag not on. Also one of my other friends said he has a bong i can borrow and some blunt wrap if i want any.

13. Deff do it with a friend. Its more fun to be around other high people at first. Get lots of drinks and food before hand.

Make sure you are in a good safe confortable place and enjoy

14. In my experience, everybody who just started smoking will get ripped off when they buy sacks.

15. Don't take the herb for granted and enjoy yourself.

16. If your gonna be doing it with your friend you might as well take him when you go buy it because he can let you know if u gettin ripped or not.

Have fun, first time will never come again after that first puff. make sure its only the dankest. enjoy my friend

17. 1) Don't just hold the smoke in your mouth and blow out. INHALE!!!. When your lungs are about 75% full, use the other 25% to breath in as much fresh air as possible to force it into your lungs

2) Don't blow into the bowl

3) If your piece has a carb hole, hold it until near the end of your hit and then let go and inhale some more.

So basically....
    Spark bowl
    Hit it
    Keep hitting bowl
    Let go of carb
    Keep hitting bowl
    Stop hitting bowl
    Breathe in fresh air.
    Hold it for 5 seconds.
    Exhale.
    Repeat.
    Happy toking :smoke:

18. thank you all for the info. did not expect so much feedback. Cant wait to get this bud

19. Be sure to let us know how it goes. Or I'll kill you.

20. He's not joking, he'll drop a moutha fucker