getting pulled over with crotched weed

Discussion in 'General' started by Jammin420, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Wow. That's a really big decision actually.

The problem is that a cop can do whatever they want at the time of a stop, it's up to the courts to decide whether it's justified. So if you have anal parents like I do, and a cop pulls you over, unconstitutionally searches you, finds weed and writes you up for possession, your parents are still gonna know you had weed. Now you'll probably get off the hook in court, but you'd still be fucked at home.

Just hope you get a cop that plays it straight instead of just trying to nab kids for whatever they can.

EDIT: Oh shit, I thought you meant coming from a car. To clarify guys, that rule is about the smell coming from apartments, which are pretty protected as it is. It's pretty difficult for a cop to get a warrantless search of your house.

2. You're absolutely right Drax.

A little tip I've found to deter cops from suspecting you as a drug user: Wear prescription glasses or some that look like it. A well formed vocabulary helps as well. For some reason, there is something less threatening/suspicious about a person wearing glasses. Everytime I wear mine, police treat me with a calm respect. But without, it is almost as if they know I'm up to something from the get-go (Even if I'm not.)

3. I always wear sunglasses since the start of this summer and yes, it does help a lot. Another thing that I've found helps a lot, and it's so simple. Just be polite.

End everything in "sir," and speak concisely. Another thing to do, when you're pulled over. Put the car in park/neutral, wind down your windows, and put your hands at 10 and 2 on the wheel. Cops don't like your hands wandering around your pants or the center console.

Just act politely, and be calm, and you'll get off with a warning for most stuff. Never consent to searches, but disagree in a polite way.

4. Textbook.

Dont even get your wallet out until they ask for your liscence.

5. yea, im not too worried about a cop telling my parents i had weed cause my step dad smokes pot so i would just be like look if he can smoke reefer i dont see why i cant, but i would still prefer for the time being that they didnt know. (I'm 18, i live at home cause im still in school)

6. if you get pulled over whether your dirty or not, and the cop asks you to step out of the vehicle is that giving consent to search? or should you say no, and i dont consent to any searches? it just seems if you get out of the car he is automatically going to search you:confused:

7. LOL :D man that pig was tryna cop a feel gay ass looking baconbits

last time i got searched the cop was all up in my nuts so thats not a good place to put it..

8. I'm pretty sure if the dog alerts on you it doesn't just give them automatic cause for a strip search.

9. I have a question I'm hoping someone can answer... If a cop says he has resonable cause to search (such a smell) but you know it's bullshit, what can you do to prevent him from searching, I mean what if he says "Sir, I smell marijuana in your car, I'm going to search it." ?

10. really, did you have anything down there? did he just grab ur danger zone or did he like plunge his hand down in there?

11. i believe he would use that as his probable cause, its really your word verses his, but your could possibly fight it in court, anyone got a better answer,im curious aswell.

12. no not in any circumstance can a cop search your pants unless you've been arrested