Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting pot into a concert

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SYNman, Mar 9, 2009.

1. This recent surge of warm weather has got me thinking about summer, which of course means many outdoor concerts!

Since I'm sure there are tons of people here that like to toke at concerts, I was wondering what everyone thinks is the safest way to sneak pot into a venue. I would think pre-rolled blunts/joints are the to go, or maybe edibles? Where is the best place to store your stash when you go through security?

2. the house of blues i saw a guy put on a bandana that just barely passed over his ears, he hid some joints right above his ears and right under the bandana. pretty sneaky i thought

3. give it to one of your friends who is a girl and just have her shove it in her bra

4. I just carry it in my pocket, but I am clean cut looking and in my early 40's. They don't bother me one bit, security :D

5. go with joints pre rolled, in the nuts, in the hair, someplace they arnt gonna search u.

6. im 23 and sterotypable, trust me my method works.

7. Just pre roll joints and put them in one of your side pocket in your wallet. Maybe cover it up with some old receipts and your good. That's how i do it.

8. joint in pocket. baggy cargo shorts in one of the side pockets is your best bet. a joint is soft; security isnt going to be able to identify it

9. Oh I hear you. When I was 23 I looked like a hippie pot grower. Then again that was almost 20 years ago and concert security wasn't at all tight back then.

10. Where some baseball sliding shorts and stash it in the place where you are supposed to put your cup

11. i just put it in my hair maybe i have long hair, usualy an altoids tin and cover the joints up with altoids

12. My tried and true method as a teen was taping my pipe to my thigh and rubber banding the baggie to my wang.

I haven't been to any big shows in a while though so I don't know if they're cracking down more or not.

13. Stick it up your ass!

14. I wouldn't do that unless it were shitty weed.

15. ha puns

16. This is my usual method if I feel chill at the venue. I just bring a couple j's and stash it in my wallet. I've always got plenty of check card receipts to cover anything.

17. your pretty much set getting it in using one of the methods above, but you need to be aware of your surroundings, there are plenty of stoner-bashers out there....

18. [​IMG]

19. ....ouch?

Just chuck it in your pocket. or down your pants. you'll be set.

20. Forget about the ganja and just go to enjoy the music.

But...I have yet to see someone truly searched at a concert. Although edibles look harmless, the can stank of weed. Bring a couple of cigarettes too, just in case you see somebody sniffing, light one up. I don't smoke, but it gives me peace of mind that if security looks over, ill have a cigarette in my hand.